Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it in today. Only paid $388 shipped plus tax from PerformanceCenter. They were on backorder so it took me a while to get it.

the whole thing pieced together

the chrome tip

inlet

outlet

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Yep that's it, got mine last Wednesday, installed on Friday.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think I would loose too much back pressure with the exhaust pipe removed and just the tip welded to the muffler for an exit in front of the rear tire? Or maybe a bent pipe downward toward the asphalt right after the muffler. I don't like drone so it probably wouldn't be for me, but might be cool.

Maybe some thing like this...

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
What does the pug think about the new mod?:lol:

Very cool! Tell us what you think about it after you install it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
wuhungsix said:
Think I would loose too much back pressure with the exhaust pipe removed and just the tip welded to the muffler for an exit in front of the rear tire? Or maybe a bent pipe downward toward the asphalt right after the muffler. I don't like drone so it probably wouldn't be for me, but might be cool.

Maybe some thing like this...

I think the drone would kill you though shortening the pipe. Also things to worry about - more possible fumes and a exhaust gas going into the bed instead of out the back. Don't put those dogs in there for too long if you've got a topper!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blavis said:
What does the pug think about the new mod?:lol:

Very cool! Tell us what you think about it after you install it.:thumbsup:
judging by the look on her face....something along the lines of..."WTF is this"

Yea, I figure the drone with a shortened exhaust pipe would probably lead to the demise of my marriage after trip to the mountains with my wife. However I still wonder how it would affect the powerband. Animals rarely ever go any where with me and if they do they are in the cab.

·
Super Moderator
93,665 Posts
Great choice on the JBA, but I'm biased :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts