Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I’m a couple days post header and b-pipe install. First, Cajun is the way to go! Jeff and Joe are fantastic! Super knowledgeable and my stuff was delivered in a very timely manner. Joe makes my end of the tuning process Neanderthal easy. Second, wow, I am so glad you guys convinced me to do this. I got JBA LTs with some heavy metal cats. It feels like I’ve unlocked 50 more hp and at least 100 lb ft. Butt dyno doesn’t lie. I love the sound, noise, smell, performance, even my mileage is better, and I’ve been hot-rodding from every light and stop sign.

Next up is a transmission cooler bypass and maybe a JBA cat back. The sound is certainly neighbor friendly, and I want more of the VK56 in the eardrums. However, I’ve got to get some videos with headers and the stock exhaust as YouTube is lacking in that department.

TLDR: headers and bpipes are an easy way to make a 170k mile truck feel better than new. Buy from Cajun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
158 Posts
No kidding. (y)

I recently (month now) had the whole Cajun enchilada > Headers CATB muffler.
Before my truck was barely driveable, codes galore, poor performance.
I was contemplating getting rid of the truck I loved.
Installed the headers and all plus the UpRev.

NOW it is like a new vehicle.
I will say the UpRev really woke it up (not to be confused with the 'woke' term use by the Commies). but WOW.

It makes me want to drive it everywhere.

Such an awesome improvement. :cool:

·
Registered
542 Posts
I've just ordered the full system from Jeff and Joe on Friday. I was amazed to see that shipping info was sent out yesterday. I can't wait to get the stuff and start installing. I was going to get a place to do it but the price seems crazy for places that should be able to do this stuff between breakfast and lunch or at least in 1 day. I guess I didn't buy the parts from them so they are charging a premium. I've been talking to Jeff since 2013 and am excited to do finally make it happen.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome to the club! I have no cats on my ca'jun B-pipes, UpRev tuning for no cats and JBA cat-back! Love the sound!
Truck tows so much sweeter now! Time to go back to track and see if I can better my 14.58 time slip.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Install took a little while but we'll worth it. The truck is definitely stronger and Joe is dialing me in. I added the Volant and it's made a huge difference. Thanks again Jeff and Joe.

I have a post in Facebook with the tools and things I learned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts