Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just one more..

i really dig this truck. thanks to eddie at cloud9motorsports for hooking me up with a great price on the lift and wheels . . .and thanks to joe at socal supertrucks for the great work!

any questions, just ask!

gero

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
LOOKS BAD *** Congrats :cheers:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Damn..thats all I can say.

Beauty and Beast in one truck, nice job. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
gero said:
i really dig this truck. thanks to eddie at cloud9motorsports for hooking me up with a great price on the lift and wheels . . .and thanks to joe at socal supertrucks for the great work!

any questions, just ask!

gero
very nice lift man!! Real sweet! :rockon What is that....8 inch ???

·
Registered
112 Posts
damn, that looks bad ***... nice job! how's it ride?

·
Registered
497 Posts
hardcore ride! :eveilgrin

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks fellas!

the lift is the cst 8" for a 2 wheel drive (same as everyone else).

the ride is fantastic ... i can't tell the difference from stock (apart from the obvious) ... they have lifted titans at a few dealerships here in orange county ... if you're thinking of lifting yours, test drive one on the lot. i drove one at irvine nissan and was hooked.

and now w/ regard to the attention....girls break their necks, guys break their necks, H2, escalade and porsche guys surround my truck when it's parked at starbucks (i know, i know... but i live in THE OC ... starbucks for us is like DQ for the midwest) ... it's fun having the coolest ride on the block ...it's also fun pulling up next to an H2 and looking down at the driver. The lift really brings out the aggressive lines of the vehicle... it rocks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no problems w/ allignment (but it's only been 500 miles)

i've only had it lifted for 500 miles... i'll keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
tikigod said:
I hope none of you guys lifting your trucks are short, it would be a bitch to carry around that step-stool all the time. :)
Nah, they can just drop a couple of grand on those automatic steps.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
What tire size are you running? How bad of a performance drop was there?

Oh, btw that truck looks bad ***

·
Registered
46 Posts
Gero... your public info says 4x4 on order... so is the truck in the pic a 4x4 or 4x2? Just curious as one of your posts about the lift mentions the lift is for a 2-wheel drive.

Thanks,

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for the compliments!!! answers..

thanks!!

tires, i'm running bfg at ko's 35 (i forget the exact specs but it's 315/ /17r)
the rims are 17" centerline stingray iii's.

performance drop? i haven't broken it in yet, so i can't really answer that. however, it's ample performance for me w/ adequate passing power.

it's a 4X2. i had a 4X4 on order, but I couldn't justify the loss in mpg due to gearing, as well as the additional expense when i was just going to buy new rims tires and a lift anyway ... i went w/ the utility bed package 4X2... i still have my '92 pathfinder 4X4 for wheeling.

steps?! it's more fun when you have to lift girls up into the truck, and catch them as they jump out ...

thank you, everyone, for you kind words. you're a great group of people; and i am proud to drive a titan and be part of titantalk.com.

gero

·
Registered
46 Posts
Forgot to mention my compliments... its a nice looking truck with the lift on it.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts