Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last I bought a Titan last night! Been lurker for a month or so while I researched them. Board was a lot of help! Great bunch of people here!

Well, she is an 07 King Cab LE 2wd, Tow Package, Galaxy Black. Went to the dealer with the idea I was going to have them find me an SE but they made me such a great deal on the LE I couldn't pass it up! God I love this thing!

Again want to say thanks to everyone here....Will get some pictures up when I hit the 15 posts or more.....

John Palmer
Tulsa, Ok.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Thank god you didn't by an F150.
Welcome to TT.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not after my neighbor 2 houses down had his garage burn down in the middle of the night when his F-150 caught fire!
Think Ford should call it the Fire-150! Looked at the 07 GMC but they could n't get close price wise with the Titan.

·
Super Moderator
159,630 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you made a great purchase. :) Start the mods now, and enjoy!

·
Registered
84 Posts
seniorgp said:
Went to the dealer with the idea I was going to have them find me an SE but they made me such a great deal on the LE I couldn't pass it up! God I love this thing!

John Palmer
Tulsa, Ok.

Yep!! Best all around pick-up AND by far the best deal these days. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
seniorgp said:
At last I bought a Titan last night! Been lurker for a month or so while I researched them. Board was a lot of help! Great bunch of people here!

Well, she is an 07 King Cab LE 2wd, Tow Package, Galaxy Black. Went to the dealer with the idea I was going to have them find me an SE but they made me such a great deal on the LE I couldn't pass it up! God I love this thing!

Again want to say thanks to everyone here....Will get some pictures up when I hit the 15 posts or more.....

John Palmer
Tulsa, Ok.
Would be a big help if you get the info off the white tag on your differential and post it here. We are trying to see if the 07s are comming out with new redesigned diffs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts