Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say Hello to everyone, and introduce myself. I first heard of this site from one of my customers, (I sell aftermarket wheels and tires), and have been lurking ever since. About 3 weeks ago I picked up a brand new '07 Titan 2wd, black. I love my new truck, plus it's my first truck too. I've already surprised a few people with how quick it could be. Anyway, I look forward to having some fun here.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to T.T. !!!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
WhoJakeV said:
welcome to TT.....and i agree black titans are beautiful!
I agree they are beeuutiful :cheers: but silver is the fastest color :jester:
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Welcome to the site! And congrats on getting the classiest color! Have fun with it and post up some pice when you can! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome to T.T. Don't let these guys fool you - White is definitely the fastest! Black is still pretty quick, though :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to TT and congrats on the new Titan.
Hope you love it as much as I love mine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the best truck on the market!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fox Delta said:
I agree they are beeuutiful :cheers: but silver is the fastest color :jester:

My last three cars were silver. Decided it was time for a change, plus I drive the truck mostly at night. Plus, black is the only color I know of that works best with the disappearing trick. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys. I intend to enjoy the best truck on the market, and the 50 foot black stripes it can leave on the pavement.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Congrats and welcome to TT,sorry to hear they must have run out of the red ones.Rember if it aint red alert,you're gonna get hurt!
Enjoy your new ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts