Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Titan LE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, having loved my wife's Xterra (05 Off-road with the 6 speed) when the time came to sell my Jeep, i wanted to get a pickup to pull a bigger camper, and a trailer with the buggy I plan on building.
Anyways, I'm now the owner of an 05 LE crew cab!
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

·
Premium Member
2013 Nissan Titan pro 4x
315 Posts
So, having loved my wife's Xterra (05 Off-road with the 6 speed) when the time came to sell my Jeep, i wanted to get a pickup to pull a bigger camper, and a trailer with the buggy I plan on building.
Anyways, I'm now the owner of an 05 LE crew cab! View attachment 554490 View attachment 554491
very clean for a 05 good luck had an 06 got 287000 miles out of until someone rearended me at a stop

·
Registered
2005 Titan LE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! It's very clean. I picked it up from OK and brought it back to Ohio. It's got 190k miles but rubs amazingly. The wife's Xterra has 268k miles on it and runs amazingly. Finally out a clutch in it about 5k miles ago and it was a Nissan clutch to boot!

·
Registered
2006 Nissan Titan SE
22 Posts
Great find (y) and welcome to the forum!
Do you plan on doing any modifications to perform as your jeep did off road? Interestingly, I also sold my jeep and ended up with a titan!

·
Premium Member
2013 Nissan Titan pro 4x
315 Posts
Thank you! It's very clean. I picked it up from OK and brought it back to Ohio. It's got 190k miles but rubs amazingly. The wife's Xterra has 268k miles on it and runs amazingly. Finally out a clutch in it about 5k miles ago and it was a Nissan clutch to boot!
thats what impressed me about mine ran like new even with all those miles

·
Registered
2005 Titan LE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great find (y) and welcome to the forum!
Do you plan on doing any modifications to perform as your jeep did off road? Interestingly, I also sold my jeep and ended up with a titan!
No, this is going to be a tow/family rig. The Jeep was a purpose built trail rig that happened to be street legal lol I'm still trying to get rid of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts