Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so heres another one to add to the list of trucks that we have rolled out of here. This is a 2008 SE crew cab with the Mc's 2/3 drop on 24" ACE silver painted wheels wrapped in Nitto 420's. I added a Magnaflow exhaust and T-Rex billet grill. These trucks drive great and look sic lowered...but you already knew that. take care and enjoy the pics'

Jake

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
Truck looks nice as hell. Enjoy the stares. Especially from the females riding shotgun in their BF's ricers.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Man, lowered is not really my thing, but that is one damn good lookin truck!!!!! Nice job!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I have been happy with how they have all turned out... but if I were to drop one for me personally it would have to be silver on silver. This new wheel company "ACE" is pretty nice the wheels took almost no weight at all...it also has a lot to do with the tires....thanks for all the replys keep em' coming:rockon

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i saw the truck in person and its way better then the pics. it makes me wanna sell my 05 and buy that one. jake you are the man when it comes to the titan. if any of yall need anything for your trucks you need to contact him..

·
Registered
189 Posts
Man, stop showing me these things. A buddy just dropped a new Silverado for SEMA, this Titan. With the comng trip to SEMA, I can feel the itch already coming back! I have to get to looking for next years project truck!

You're killing me!

:rockon

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sobe....now thats sick, Im so glad you dropped that thing out:rockon it really makes the truck look complete. Oh and pharcyde are you taking your Titan to SEMA this year? I'll be up there for thursday and friday... I'm thinking next year I want to build a truck to take out there... since its not my money...lol:cheers: we have been talking about doing a dropped or lifted one with some custom paint and system...but we'll see. thanks guys

·
Registered
789 Posts
Thanks KUSTOM - I want to enter it into the DUB show or the HIN show. I can do some crazy graphics for it. All I need is a local audio shop to sponsor me so they can put in a kick azz system and share booth and entry fees.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gotta work the system....you should do good.... maybe ask pharcyde about sponsor stuff, i know he's been doing it for a long time (getting sponsors):poke: "give me money"

·
Registered
189 Posts
KUSTOMZMAN1 said:
gotta work the system....you should do good.... maybe ask pharcyde about sponsor stuff, i know he's been doing it for a long time (getting sponsors):poke: "give me money"

I like to think of it as more of an exchange, not "give me money"! That just doesn't sound right!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was just playin with you, I know you have been in the sport truck arena for a while and I know it takes time to build a good relationship with sponsors and vendors.

·
Registered
189 Posts
KUSTOMZMAN1 said:
I was just playin with you, I know you have been in the sport truck arena for a while and I know it takes time to build a good relationship with sponsors and vendors.

I know, I'm just giving you a hard time bro!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Great looking ride man!! Clean as hell!!! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts