Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking very hard at a '08 Titan CC SE. Was at a dealership today and they are pricing me at invoice, then rebate ($3500) and t,t, and fees. So that is comes out to be $28,020 out the door.

Invoice is $3160 less than MSRP.

I am wondering if that is that is good deal. I can't figure out where they are making their money.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I got a 08 CC LE 2x4 for 34k out the door, it has the tow pkg, step rails
underseat storage and the bed extender. That comes out to be around $300 over invoice. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
dough said:
I am looking very hard at a '08 Titan CC SE. Was at a dealership today and they are pricing me at invoice, then rebate ($3500) and t,t, and fees. So that is comes out to be $28,020 out the door.

Invoice is $3160 less than MSRP.

I am wondering if that is that is good deal. I can't figure out where they are making their money.
Out the door means tax, prep, tags included. If that's the case, that's a great deal.

·
Registered
39 Posts
which packages does that first one include? where do you guys live that you can get such good deals on titans. I shopped around NJ for 4 months and couldnt find anything like that, and i love to haggle!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drop in bedliner :huh:
Non sliding bed extender :huh:
Flo mats
SE Popular package inc Fosgate Radio
Splashguards

The $28,020 includes rebate tax, title and lemon law.

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
Go buy it so you can see why we love our Titans. Don't forget to post pictures of it.

Clint

·
Registered
662 Posts
Thats a good deal. Go get and post pics.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
the price should be closer to $26K out the door depending on options and your rate of sales tax. use edmunds.com for reliable info.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
sounds like a great deal. i bought my '04 CC LE BT OR w/12K miles for not much less than that last year.

...that was before i joined this site. i would've spent the extra couple grand to buy new if i'd have wised up earlier :D Still love my truck tho, and haven't really had any problems other than a couple TSB's that were fixed immediately.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Another price question - Updated

I am now a proud owner of an '08 Titan SE CC

Desert Sand
Almond Cloth interior

Includes:

Drop in bedliner
Non sliding bed extender
Flo mats
SE Popular package

Drive out was $26,344 including rebate, taxes and fees.

It hits the road tomorrow as I am traveling to visit customers.

First "I don't like" : There rear seat belts are not adjustable and shoulder strap strangles my daughters. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I found a few '07 SE w/ "Popular package" left in my search around Atlanta. Two LE.

On the SE one dealer was playing the numbers game and I got real burnt out on that fast. The other one that I found was only $400 less than the '08. They did not want to deal very hard. The LE's where a little more $$ than what I got for the '08.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts