·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Do you want it hard or soft??

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
:rofl: Ask anyone on here.... It's the one THEY have!!!!! :rofl:

You need to really answer your own question here. Base it on how you use your truck, how you will use your tonneau, how often you are in and out of the bed of your truck, if you want a color-matched cover, the weather you experience where you live, and how much you want to spend.

I have the Extang Trifecta and love it! Moderately priced, easy to install/uninstall in seconds, watertight, and VERY utilitarian. Others like rollups cuz they cost a lot less than the others. Some like the lockable hard tonneau styles.

Bottomline, you will ask 100 people and get 100 opinions, when in the end, only one matters - YOURS!

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
bbomar said:
Do you want it hard or soft??
Getting a little personal, aren't you, bbom? :rofl:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol: Well I was just wanting to know peoples opinions. I wanted to read about peoples experience with theirs. I am A DJ and I carry speakers and lights in the back of my truck, so I was looking for one I could remove when I want but I don't really like the soft covers

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
bAKFLIP, undercover, Extang solid, leer, there are several!!

Most are $600 +

Some fold up, others..................

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:king: Do you know of a good place where I can get one Omar?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never Mind I found one :google:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Autoanything has about the best prices around on items. You can check there. I got mine locally when an auto parts place had a weekly sale flyer and it was listed in there. I believe the Extang Trifecta is going for $230 right now.

It is durable, convenient, easy to install/uninstall, and very versatile.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I have an Extang RT soft roll up. I like it because it sits almost flush with the bed and allows the option of bed rails. Just my $.02

1 - 11 of 11 Posts