Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone my name is Tony. Just bought my 2015 SV KC4x4. Did tons of research test drove/ worked on pretty much everything (mechanic @Carmax) Love the truck and I am happy to be a new member to the site.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
your going to have to change your name to BrokeTony if you spend too much time here, welcome.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had an Xterra before the Titan an 2002 with 259k when I traded it in. I love Nissans they have always been good to me. This is my first new truck and I love everything about it. Looking forward to contribute to the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nice Truck! I'm sure someone will chime in here about how "White Titans are the fastest". Love the 20" Hyper Dark wheels with the wheel well trim and white color truck with chrome grill.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
1ATony; Do you know where I can get a chrome tailgate handle cover for the 2014 tailgate?
I checked on these for you and, we have them for the doors, but we currently do not have them available for the tailgate.

Thank you for asking,

Tony

·
Registered
591 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your truck is gorgeous :)

I had an Xterra before the Titan an 2002 with 259k when I traded it in. I love Nissans they have always been good to me. This is my first new truck and I love everything about it. Looking forward to contribute to the forum.
I'm on my third Nissan, have an '04 Xterra 4x4 and now this new Titan (2015 S KC 4x4)

Nice Truck! I'm sure someone will chime in here about how "White Titans are the fastest". Love the 20" Hyper Dark wheels with the wheel well trim and white color truck with chrome grill.
And yes, White Titans ARE the fastest LOL

·
Registered
395 Posts
Oh I guess:wink: I have seen folks with certain colors say that color is the fastest, but I have found the "White Titans are the fastest" comment more often than any other I have read. I guess I'll stay in the slow lane with my Gun Metallic T, hahaha.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Oh I guess:wink: I have seen folks with certain colors say that color is the fastest, but I have found the "White Titans are the fastest" comment more often than any other I have read. I guess I'll stay in the slow lane with my Gun Metallic T, hahaha.
Hahaha Well Gun Metallic (awesome color, btw) is a close second lol :big_grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts