Nissan Titan Forum banner

Another VERY happy customer of Jeff (Nightowl) and Joe (Seymore4)'s!

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  seymore4 
#1 ·
It's a story as old as time... A Titan with cracked exhaust manifolds. This was the case for me and after a ton of research I naturally decided to go the header/uprev route. Being on a budget I didn't purchase ALL of my parts direct from Cajun but that didn't stop Jeff or Joe from providing me with the best customer service experience I've had in years.
From start to finish (finish was actually this morning), these guys have answered any and all of my annoying questions without delay and very thoroughly. Jeff gave me a ton of insight into the situation and made my catted B-pipes insanely quick. After getting the JBA longtubes and Cajun B's installed I started the Uprev process.
Joe made the tuning process easy and fun. The truck is a whole new animal now. A serious improvement in performance and fuel economy in my case. I initially wanted to keep the truck as quiet as possible so I was running the stock catback...which sound like crap. Per Jeff's advice I bought the UQ resonator and had it installed, and then found out my muffler was blown out on top haha. Then I replaced the muffler with a stock style one. This setup worked great and sounded perfect inside but had tons of rasp/CIS outside and after a few days I couldn't stand it.
Finally I broke down and bought a JBA catback. This sounded awesome but had a considerable amount of drone in the low revs and on the highway. Jeff advised me to put the UQ on there after the muffler. This was done this morning and I couldn't be happier. The final result is JBA longtubes --> Cajun catted b-pipes --> JBA catback --> UQ resonator and it sounds perfect! Nice low rumble with no drone and no CIS (just like in Jeff's video). I am totally satisfied now with the decision to go headers. The truck runs amazing, sounds badass, and its a sound that I won't hate on long trips. I can't thank these guys enough for all their help and putting up with my nonsense haha. I wish I went for the full setup from the Jump.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yep.
I don't remember the exact cost. We did shocks and UCAS at the same time. I think all in was $3200? Aquaholic did the suspension. Shop did the header and exhaust install and welded the factory cats to the new headers for $600.

#6 ·
My truck has passed for the last 2 or 3 checks in CA, I have JBA short headers with UpRev, intake, and custom exhaust.

I have over 140,000 miles after adding the headers now :)

#10 ·
Way cheaper and more reliable than the manifold options out there. Having to do the labor twice after a second set of manifolds is not fun or good on the wallet. The Cajun Stage 1 or 2 is the perfect fix to put a smile on your face.

#13 · (Edited)
Just finished my last Flash from Joe and i have to say, this is the best bang for the buck purchase ive made for my Titan!!! My Butt Dyno was off the charts with gains...LOL! I have to say, Uprev definitely made a significant difference in performance! I'm hooked now, so on to LT headers and Borla Exhaust....and hittin Joe up for more Uprev updates!:big_grin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.