Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys here's where I'm at; been researching off and on for about a month now but nothing has pertained to my exact setup.

06 Titan 2wd se will be adding 2.5" level up front with rough country lift end links and new shocks (stock)

I am a fan of the rather "bulldog" with the front of the truck slightly higher than the rear. May pull a leaf in the rear. May have no visual effect of what I'm looking for. Besides the point....

I'm looking into running 20x10 -24
Want to keep tire height the same as factory, maybe slightly taller. Tires being used will be street tires MAYBE AT's but not likely.

What are your insights on what I'll need to do?

Obviously pinch weld mod. Anything else major? Yes I have done my research. No I do not want to trim the bumper lol

Thank you for any help!

Also any tire recommendations to keep factory diameter on 10" wide wheel.

Wheels I'm looking in to .. Method the standard machined/gear 726c

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am thinking of running 305/50. That will shorten the diameter of the wheel and tire by 0.6" while only widening The section width will increase to 12" from 10.4". Back spacing will be 4.5" instead of 5.5" which will push the wheel out like 2.5" more than factory setup.

What do you guys thinks?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have the same size rim with 5.5 backspace on 33x12.5 Nitto mud grapps. Put them on with the stock height. They rubbed about the middle of the front mud flaps so I took the mud flaps off. Still rubbed at the same spot. Did the PWM and now it rubs at full lock only. Added a 2" level afterwards for more clearance but still rubs at full lock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts