Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi nice site you've got here..... :cheers:

just wondering if there are any other canadians on the board who have purchased a titan... I haven't yet.. but would like to sometime

anyways I was just wondering what they are going for.... and if there are any deals to be had... likely not but you never know....

and will there be any changes to the titan for this model year....

I had heard there will be some other options coming...one of which was a power rear window... hopefully similar to the tundra.... or will this likely happen for the 05

thanks

oh couple of other questions ...

1) can you get the sunroof on the SE
2) is XM radio available ???
3) does it come with climate control

·
Registered
105 Posts
Any Canadian Titans?????

Yes there are Canadian Titans here. I will be picking up my King Cab LE in a couple of weeks, have to wait until the lease is up on my Tundra. you can get deals, I did. where are you located?

Campsmoke :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Welcome CrazyCanuk!

1. I don't believe you can get a sunroof on the SE..not sure...but I do know you have to get a crew cab to get it.

2. XM is available as a kit now. Having one already installed I don't believe so. I have the install PDF and it is also posted on the board here somewheres. Install doesn't look difficult at all.

3. SE Models have 'Manual' Climate control...not sure on the LE's and I will defer to them on that one.

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm from Calgary and bought a CC LE in Sunfire Red. Won't be here until May though. I got $2400 under MSRP or $1900 over invoice.

As far as the power rear window...I heard that somewhere too but have not been able to verify it, so if it happpens I don't think it will be until '05.

The sunroof only comes on the LE and you have to order it together with the DVD system. Total option cost $3000. For that price I passed.

Awesome truck - can't wait until mine gets in. Good luck....if you drive it, you'll buy it.

:cheers:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Options

My CC SE 4x4 is on the rail as I write this! If you want the sunroof - you are going to pay $6300 just to get it. The base price of the SE CC model is $44,200 and to get the sun roof you need to go up to the LE and get the DVD entertainment. This brings it to $50,500.

As to the satellite radio, although the Rockford Fosgate (which comes standard in Canada in the SE) is set up for it, there are no providers in Canada as of yet (that I know of). I did you a blurb last week that somebody has signed an agreement with Siruis (or some spelling like that) to bring Sat radio to canada soon.

As to getting discounts, that will depend on a couple of things. the Titans in canada are hard to get, many dealers have low allocations so if they do get them, they don't discount much. It seems the CC SE is the hardest one to get so if that is the model you want - you might have a hard time finding it.

There are some people who have said they got $2500 of MSRP and $2000 off MSRP. I got $1000 or so off and I am happy with it. I know I will get good savings on the options and extras i want so that in the end I will be close to the $2000.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
keane said:
My CC SE 4x4 is on the rail as I write this! If you want the sunroof - you are going to pay $6300 just to get it. The base price of the SE CC model is $44,200 and to get the sun roof you need to go up to the LE and get the DVD entertainment. This brings it to $50,500.

As to the satellite radio, although the Rockford Fosgate (which comes standard in Canada in the SE) is set up for it, there are no providers in Canada as of yet (that I know of). I did you a blurb last week that somebody has signed an agreement with Siruis (or some spelling like that) to bring Sat radio to canada soon.

As to getting discounts, that will depend on a couple of things. the Titans in canada are hard to get, many dealers have low allocations so if they do get them, they don't discount much. It seems the CC SE is the hardest one to get so if that is the model you want - you might have a hard time finding it.

There are some people who have said they got $2500 of MSRP and $2000 off MSRP. I got $1000 or so off and I am happy with it. I know I will get good savings on the options and extras i want so that in the end I will be close to the $2000.

Good luck!
I almost fell off my chair until I realized you were talking about Canadian dollars and not US dollars. My CC LE with ALL possible options only came out to $41,880. Glad I don't have to buy my vehicles in Canada.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Canuck Dollars

rrumaner said:
I almost fell off my chair until I realized you were talking about Canadian dollars and not US dollars. My CC LE with ALL possible options only came out to $41,880. Glad I don't have to buy my vehicles in Canada.
Actually, if you converted the top of the line MSRP (it includes Nav) of $54,200 canadian dollars to US bucks you would get a MSRP (before taxes and PDI) of around $40,500. So maybe it would be better for you to buy in canada!

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
keane said:
Actually, if you converted the top of the line MSRP (it includes Nav) of $54,200 canadian dollars to US bucks you would get a MSRP (before taxes and PDI) of around $40,500. So maybe it would be better for you to buy in canada!
Did you buy all the same options I have?

My option list

·
Registered
740 Posts
rrumaner said:

everything but two things...you can't get the offroad package on the LE in Canada, and no sliding bed divider.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
keane said:
rrumaner said:

everything but two things...you can't get the offroad package on the LE in Canada, and no sliding bed divider.
So the difference is $830 US. Cost seems to be almost the same in either US or CA dollars so as to not make that big a difference.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Cost

:jester: BOUGGHT MY SE CC GALAXY BLACK ,LOCAL DEALER WANTED FULL MSRP WENT OUT OF TOWN & SPENT $2300 LESS. JUST OVER 50 OUT THE DOOR TAXES ETC INCLUDED. NOT BAD FOR A TWO HR DRIVE & $75 IN GAS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts