Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm moving to the Denver area in June from SoCal and was wondering if anyone organizes meets like we do out this way? :werd:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Tried to set something up at Bandimere a year or so ago and an off road extersion before that, but they never materialized...intrested though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just bought an '04 LE with 14,000 miles completely loaded and I love it! I have seen very few on the roads around Lakewood but I'm definately interested in getting together with other Titan lovers to check out their stuff.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I'm in Denver! I would be up for a meet at some point. There is a white KingCab, looks like it has a 6"lift with a body lift that I see here on the Auraria Campus every once and a while. Any of yours?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Bump for Denver Guys!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Titan2NV said:
I'm moving to the Denver area in June from SoCal and was wondering if anyone organizes meets like we do out this way? :werd:
What up, What up!!! I just moved to Ft. Collins 4 months ago from So-Cal (Newport Beach) Where are you moving from??? And ya, I'd be down for a meet, maybe offroading somewhere....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Moved here in 90, bought 07 LE in Oct 06. Live west of Brighton. I would be interested in some kind of meeting.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts