Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've just been doing some shopping around for light bars. I would absolutely love to have something that I can use as either bright white light for off road situations, or amber for low visibility, bad weather situations. I found a couple brands, the most prominent of which was Rigid, but that price is killer...

A few google searches later I found a brand called M4 LEDs, or M4 Products. I was just wondering if anyone has had any type of experience with them? I know that typically you get what you pay for, but if their bars have similar fit and function, while costing $1,300-ish less (for a 50 inch), I may be willing to give it a try. They're a bit pricier than ebay, and their warehouse is out in California, though it doesn't say where the units are actually manufactured...probably China.

Nevertheless if anyone has any details on them, fill me in! Thanks!

· Registered
14,458 Posts
all chinese lights are the same. I would check out domination lighting. he does lifetime warranty, he's an actual dude in Cali, and he does backlighting, painted, and other cool options. He does sell some with better optics also. I have 3 pods from him with the OSRAM LED's and ultra spot reflectors, along with 4 regular pods that he painted the insides for me.

his are also chinese lights, his prices reflect that.

· Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all chinese lights are the same. I would check out domination lighting. he does lifetime warranty, he's an actual dude in Cali, and he does backlighting, painted, and other cool options. He does sell some with better optics also. I have 3 pods from him with the OSRAM LED's and ultra spot reflectors, along with 4 regular pods that he painted the insides for me.

his are also chinese lights, his prices reflect that.
Thanks for the info man!

I'm really wanting to get something that has white/amber dual function though. Do you know if he does anything like this, or makes any custom bars?

This M4 brand says their whole housing, including end caps, is metal, is ip67 rated (same as rough country), and has a two year warranty. I was surprised how quick they responded to my multiple inquiries too, honestly.

· Registered
14,458 Posts
Thanks for the info man!

I'm really wanting to get something that has white/amber dual function though. Do you know if he does anything like this, or makes any custom bars?

This M4 brand says their whole housing, including end caps, is metal, is ip67 rated (same as rough country), and has a two year warranty. I was surprised how quick they responded to my multiple inquiries too, honestly.
yes he does. his stuff is lifetime warranty i believe. his website says. i can't link you there though....

· Registered
4,258 Posts
All china bars are the same to me, everybody gets theyre bars from the same manufacturer with a different nameplate on it. I deal with light bars on a daily basis because of my work, and honestly the best option i tell every customer is to go on ebay and buy the cheapest "Cree" light bar you can find, usually 30" is $100, 40" is $120, and 50" is somewhere in the $140-150 range. Then radius bars ets....

In my opinion, you can buy 10 china light bars for the price of one rigid.

· Registered
61 Posts
All made in China bars are NOT the same. They can be made to the specifications of the company that orders them. Check out Moto Alliance sirius professional series for a higher quality light bar that is still made in China. It does cost more, but nowhere near what rigid cost. I would agree that all the cheapest brands are about the same.

· Registered
14,458 Posts
yeah some have better optics and what not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.