·
Registered
300 Posts
How you doing Jim. I'm down the street from you in Wilmington, NC

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
We have a huge group of NC Titans...

Jager2704 is in Sanford, Toomnymods is in Fayetteville and a whole other bunch from Greenville for starters...

Just had a meet in June.

Welcome.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wish I could have made it too - my wife and I had our second little girl that weekend.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dirty Durham

·
Premium Member
23,080 Posts
Sanford, NC reporting in. I was in the Wilmington area last month for two weeks then shot up to Harkers Island for a week. I bet I waved at 15 plus Titans and only one waved back..I always though NC Titans owners were just a tad more Friendlier.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Hey, when are the G-Vegas guys having a keg party?
Sat Aug 23rd!

Well maybe not a kegger, but Kronos and a couple others are coming over for something on the grill, Other area Titans are welcome, just let me know. around 5 or 6 pm.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Kernersville, NC here...Born in Nakina, NC, went to school in Tabor City, NC, grew up cruising the streets of Whiteville, NC, and went to college in Wilmington, NC (UNCW - Class of 2000).

I've also lived in Durham and High Point, and now Kernersville and work in Winston-Salem. Getting closer and closer to the NC mountains, that would be my ideal resting spot. :)

I'll try to make it out to Rockingham and meet you guys this time around. It would be good to put a face to all of the screen names on here. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Kernersville, NC here...Born in Nakina, NC, went to school in Tabor City, NC, grew up cruising the streets of Whiteville, NC, and went to college in Wilmington, NC (UNCW - Class of 2000).

I've also lived in Durham and High Point, and now Kernersville and work in Winston-Salem. Getting closer and closer to the NC mountains, that would be my ideal resting spot. :)

I'll try to make it out to Rockingham and meet you guys this time around. It would be good to put a face to all of the screen names on here. :cheers:
Look forward to it!

·
Registered
121 Posts

Got a friend from Old Dock and been out there, way more country out there in the nakina old dock area then people think.

Born and raised wilmingtontonian here

·
Registered
378 Posts
Got a friend from Old Dock and been out there, way more country out there in the nakina old dock area then people think.

Born and raised wilmingtontonian here
Small world...I went to grade school (K-8th grade) at Old Dock, then 1 year at Nakina High School, then the last 3 years at South Columbus High School in Tabor City (when Nakina, Tabor City, and Williams Township consolidated).

I grew up with a lot of friends in the Old Dock and Crusoe area. Man, this is all country area around there. The annual Nakina parade had more 4-wheelers and tractors than cars in the parade.

Like my dad would say, my kind of people. :)

1 - 20 of 121 Posts