Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there were any new promotions coming soon, like a buy 3 get 1 free or "% off" sales. I see that the website still shows the "Spring into new shocks" promotion banner for up to 15% off on Bilstein and Monroe but it doesn't seem to apply to shocks for our trucks. Hoping to save a bit more than the 5% discount (which is still great) :teethmast

·
Supporting Vendor
106 Posts
Just wondering if there were any new promotions coming soon, like a buy 3 get 1 free or "% off" sales. I see that the website still shows the "Spring into new shocks" promotion banner for up to 15% off on Bilstein and Monroe but it doesn't seem to apply to shocks for our trucks. Hoping to save a bit more than the 5% discount (which is still great) :teethmast
Unfortunately because of Bilstein's backorder problems, I don't think we'll see another big sale soon. The last two were very popular, so when they finally get their supply chain figured out, there will probably be another big sale. I don't know when that will be, but the sooner the better. We don't find out about these big sales until right before they happen, for obvious reasons, but as soon as we find out about one, we'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
whoa what Bilstein back order problem??? I am getting ready to order a set. Should I wait a few more weeks???

·
Supporting Vendor
106 Posts
whoa what Bilstein back order problem??? I am getting ready to order a set. Should I wait a few more weeks???
Are you looking for the Heavy Duty or 5100s? Give us a call at 1-800-245-7469 and we can let you know exactly when you should expect them. Keep in mind that if you pay by credit card and there's any delay, we won't charge you until they are ready to ship out.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I want the HD's. Stock ride height.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts