Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the Titan Club and wanted to see if anyone around here is from Corpus Chrsiti as well?

Frank

·
Registered
289 Posts
Frank,i'm not from Corpus but wanted to know if there was a really good place to eat seafood on the bay? Like a fishermans warf kinda thing.Where there's fish markets and resturants.Someplace where the food is recommended.Me and the wife are heading down that way in the next couple of weeks to see some family.I would appreciate the tip.Thx

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When we want to eat good seafood we always head to Port Aransas. There are about four restaurants right next to each other. I will have to get names for you we havent been there in awhile(too busy catching our own fish). There is another one under the JFK causeway called Snoopy's really good. All these places are open air usually a band on the weekend at Snoopy's. Make sure you go by the Lexington andthe Aquirium if you havbe kids and like history. They are great to go see.

Hope this help

Frank

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally from Corpus but currently in the metroplex.

As far as restaurants go, there are some good ones in Corpus but as looking mentioned, Port A is our typical destination. Trout Street Bar & Grill is good as well as Virginia's on the Bay. I also enjoy the Crab Inn in Rockport for some tasty seafood.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also a place called Charlotte Plumbers & The Big Fisherman.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I live in corpus. (for now)
Snoopys has the best fried fish and chips that I have ever had.

For Oysters hit up the Water Street Oyster bar its 1/2 off 4-7 m-f.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I do not live in Corpus but I go to Port Aransas a few times a year.

I have not tried Snoopys but it has been recommended by several people. I plan on trying it the next time I am in town.

In Port Aransas I would recommend the following:

- Virginias on the Bay
- Seafood & Spaghetti Works

If you are looking to cook some fresh shrimp check out the Polly Anna. A shrimp boat that sells fresh shrimp off the boat. It is located in the marina next to the ferry landings in Port Aransas. Depending on the season it is usually $5 - $6 per pound.

·
Registered
289 Posts
much appreciated for the info.Maybe a couple of us could get together for some grub?:cheers:we'll be down there in a couple of wks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts