Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of a Deep Water color Crew Cab Titan they could post? (Either here or in the Picture/Media section)

I'm really torn between Deep Water and Red Brawn, but haven't really seen the Deep Water on a CC.

I'll be ordering soon and have to make a decision. I'd hate to make the wrong one and be upset with myself for 5-6 years. :boxing:

Thanx

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well dont have a pic but I can tell ya this, it is not blue it looks more green to me, my dealer told me to go out and check out the deep water blue titan I went back in and told him there was no blue one out there so he went out with me and showed me the deep water, i said **** that's not blue, that is green, after serving 19 years in the army, to close to green for me, well long story short went with the silver and love it, and it always looks clean

·
Registered
622 Posts
Don said:
Well dont have a pic but I can tell ya this, it is not blue it looks more green to me, my dealer told me to go out and check out the deep water blue titan I went back in and told him there was no blue one out there so he went out with me and showed me the deep water, i said **** that's not blue, that is green, after serving 19 years in the army, to close to green for me, well long story short went with the silver and love it, and it always looks clean
haha, it's true, it does look at lot more green than blue. the pictures on the nissan website make it look more blue.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
When I went to the Nissan dealership yesterday to pick up four oil filters there was a car carrier there delivering Titans. The last one to be unloaded was a Deepwater Crew Cab. It was on top where I could get a good look at it. It looked fantastic! I think Nissan named the color Deepwater because it is not really green and not really blue. In our minds we want to categorize colors as being red, blue, green, etc. Todays colors aren't like that. A lot of black cars today are not really black. They have a little gray in the paint that makes the color "carbon" There is not enough gray in the paint for it to be called "smoke" but the color is not really black either. I see the Deepwater that way. It may look green but it has a lot of blue in it. I would advise you to see the color on a Crew Cab in person before you order it. I've mentioned it before in this forum but I want to mention it again for the new members. Do NOT compromise on color or in anything else when you buy your Titan. Trucks are too expensive to get anything less than exactly what you want. It's o.k. to move up and accept a feature (if you can afford it) but never go backwards. You will regret it. When I bought my Titan I had only a few to choose from but they had THE one I wanted. I told my wife yesterday that I am glad that I got exactly what I wanted because the dealerships are starting to get a good supply now with a lot more to choose from. I am satisfied that the Titan of my dreams is in my garage and not sitting on the lot at the dealership!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
:)
Sabre66 said:
Does anyone have any pictures of a Deep Water color Crew Cab Titan they could post? (Either here or in the Picture/Media section)

I'm really torn between Deep Water and Red Brawn, but haven't really seen the Deep Water on a CC.

I'll be ordering soon and have to make a decision. I'd hate to make the wrong one and be upset with myself for 5-6 years. :boxing:

Thanx
I have the DeepWater LE-CC-on order,the color is out-standing! It changes color in diferent lighting,and its a new color,Ford-Chev-Mopar. dont produce, black- silver-red-white are all nice but all to comon for me,we have to dark red trucks already so something different is a nice change, everybody has red-black or silver, just my thoughts. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just bought my Titan a week ago. Deep Water King Cab SE. The Deep Water color is almost 2 colors in one. More green when the light hits it one way and more blue when the light comes another way. Been mostly cloudy and rainy since I bought it so we haven't seen it alot in bright sunshine. Under the cloudy conditions, my wife says it's more green....I say more blue. Definitely see it yourself before ordering one. The truck itself is fantastic......

·
Registered
50 Posts
I saw/drove a CC Deepwater last week. The color is sweet. No one is going to be disappointed with the Deepwater. I personally don't think you can go wrong either way. Both are great colors.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have a Deepwater Se King Cab and love the color. It is very metallic and does change color depending on the lighting. It's a fun color because it changes all the time. It's green in bright sunlight and blue in the shade.
Some artificial lighting also turns it blue. On the darker streets at night it looks black. So if you get tired of the color wait till the lighting changes and you have a new truck again. :) See the attached pictures: 1 at the beach on a dark overcast day (the truck looks blueish) the other in the bright sun where it looks green. :cheers:

Robert

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've mentioned it before in this forum but I want to mention it again for the new members. Do NOT compromise on color or in anything else when you buy your Titan. Trucks are too expensive to get anything less than exactly what you want. It's o.k. to move up and accept a feature (if you can afford it) but never go backwards. You will regret it.I told my wife yesterday that I am glad that I got exactly what I wanted because the dealerships are starting to get a good supply now with a lot more to choose from.

I wanted a smoke KC Titan but almost bought a Red Brawn (which I like, just not nearly as much) because they had one on the lot with the packages I wanted. I couldn't find a smoke anywhere in the southeast with the setup I wanted. I ordered it from the dealer and am sure glad I did because like you said, trucks are expensive and I am going to be paying for this for awhile so I would rather wait 6 weeks to get what I want.

As far as the deepwater blue color, I actually liked it at night but was less impressed with it during the day but like said above, take a look at it and go with what makes you smile.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate all the feedback. Funny thing is i went and bought one tonight (completely unexpected) before i read all the replies. I gotta say you're all right. Not quite blue, not quite green, but definitely not a cheezy teal or turqoise. It's gorgeous and i absolutely love it.

I'll try to post some pics soon.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree everyone has there own taste, I also thought I could live with the color, it did look good at night but in the day with the sun hitting it I personally thought it looked like ****, way to light of a green color for me, not posting to piss everyone off , just don't like the color, radiant silver rocks, when everone's is dirty, mine allways looks clean !!!!

pistonpete said:
I've mentioned it before in this forum but I want to mention it again for the new members. Do NOT compromise on color or in anything else when you buy your Titan. Trucks are too expensive to get anything less than exactly what you want. It's o.k. to move up and accept a feature (if you can afford it) but never go backwards. You will regret it.I told my wife yesterday that I am glad that I got exactly what I wanted because the dealerships are starting to get a good supply now with a lot more to choose from.

I wanted a smoke KC Titan but almost bought a Red Brawn (which I like, just not nearly as much) because they had one on the lot with the packages I wanted. I couldn't find a smoke anywhere in the southeast with the setup I wanted. I ordered it from the dealer and am sure glad I did because like you said, trucks are expensive and I am going to be paying for this for awhile so I would rather wait 6 weeks to get what I want.

As far as the deepwater blue color, I actually liked it at night but was less impressed with it during the day but like said above, take a look at it and go with what makes you smile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts