Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to install this size of tires on my Titan but I dont know how they would look i saw them on a Yukon and I really liked them, any help?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Are you running on air bags? That size is a little small for our titans. you can run it but without an aggressive drop it will look really funny. A better size to run, even with a 2-4" drop would be a 305.55.20 or even a 285.55.20.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know what is "running on air bags" I saw this truck with this size and it looke dpretty good maybe i should check out the 305/55's thx for the input

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
crymeariver said:
I dont know what is "running on air bags"....
He's saying if you've removed your springs and replaced them with Air Bags to ride "Lowered". The point he is making is that size will be too small diameter to fit well on a stock height truck. I could be wrong but I'm thinking the 305/45/20's are closer to a 31" diameter aren't they?? If so, you should stay with 32" or 33" for a better ride.

I forgot to mention, mine are as close as they can get to the 305/55-20 so you can look here to give an idea of how they look w/ a leveling kit. The full PRG Mini-Lift puts an Armada at the same height as a Titan is with just a 2" Leveling Kit.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb89/PopsRacer/?start=all

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I am running 305/50R20's on my current and last truck. They look great and don't ruin my shorts on each bump. If you get too short on the sidewall the tire can't help absorb the road jolts.

me and my 2 pesos here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts