Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I don't know of any but I could ask around. I have a few coworkers with lifts on their trucks.

BTW, where in Reno are you? I moved here 2 months ago and am still learning my way around.

·
Registered
130 Posts
ElCajonTitan said:
Does anyone know of a trusted place in the Reno area to install a lift kit on a Titian?? Thanks
I've lived in Reno for 2 years now and i've heard good things about the local 4WheelParts shop. I believe they are a supporting vendor for the forums; they sell procomp as well as other lifts. I'd get one but i dont have the cash.
Check out their website at:

http://www.4wheelparts.com

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
According to their website, they do not have any shops in Reno. They are in Vegas and Henderson. Where are they located in Reno?

·
Registered
130 Posts
rrumaner said:
According to their website, they do not have any shops in Reno. They are in Vegas and Henderson. Where are they located in Reno?
I must apologize for my quick post. The last time i checked that website (several months ago) there was a location in Reno. My guess is they re-located. Which completely sucks because a few of my buddies had work done there on their truck without any problems.

So to make up for myself, i do know that Les Schwab now does lift kits for Titans. I believe they have ProComp and Rancho available. If you have the big bucks you can go there and get a lift kit, wheel, and tires. I know it's not a "Shop" but they have lifetime warranties on most of thier products. I bought my Toyo A/T's there.

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bump:bump: I'm looking for a shop in Reno that could possibly take care of my audio install. I'd hate to have to go to bestbuy and have some idiot do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts