Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear I havnt seen another TITAN on the road and I drive alot>please reply maybe we could gang up on the Hemi owners hahahaha :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Where are you in Ohio and where did you buy your Titan from?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ricart

Derwud said:
Where are you in Ohio and where did you buy your Titan from?
Ricart is the biggest dealer in the midwest so my service worries are ten times as big :jester: but that why I bought a Titan it wont break I got it Feb 14 SE with pop pkg splash gards and mats, I wanted the truck with BT but to get that the truck where way loaded up in the 33k range so no BT. any how they ran an ad for 22900 so I bought it .Do you know the central OHIO area?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Yes I do, Ridart is okay for sales if you watch EVERYTHING they do, but I would only trust my car to Buckeye for Service. Where do you live in the Columbus area?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where I live

Derwud said:
Yes I do, Ridart is okay for sales if you watch EVERYTHING they do, but I would only trust my car to Buckeye for Service. Where do you live in the Columbus area?
Pickerington how bout you

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I spent a year in Columbus, I really liked it. Live in L.A. now.

Pickerington, South right?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Trying to become one in Gahanna...

Was at Germain Nissan today, made a deal for a Crew Cab LE 4x4 with big tow, airbag and off road package. They were doing great on my trade in, an 03 Toyota Avalon XLS and after a phone call saying they found just what I wanted I went back in with checkbook in hand. Was going to put 9.5k down and when reviewing the sheet, no off road package on the truck. Salesman claims a mistake, but says it is a 550 dollar upgrade (it is, at MSRP) and they will have to refigure. I took my check and walked while he went to find the sales manager.
List on the truck as I spec'ed is 37,060.00 invoice is 33,456.00. I had agreed to 34,400.00 as they were doing right on my trade. If they won't eat the $478 invoice cost on the off road package I'll be shopping other dealers with my checkbook in hand. Too bad, I love that damn truck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got it!

Germain Nissan made my an offer I couldn't refuse on a loaded crew cab LE that was on the lot. It has everything and is one really sweet truck, Galaxy with the Graphite/Titanium interior. The navigation system is a hoot. See you around Central Ohio!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Ltdan said:
Germain Nissan made my an offer I couldn't refuse on a loaded crew cab LE that was on the lot. It has everything and is one really sweet truck, Galaxy with the Graphite/Titanium interior. The navigation system is a hoot. See you around Central Ohio!
Sweet, enjoy.

If you ever stop in to the Service Department, tell the guys in there that Darryl said, "Hi!"

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm over here in Dayton driving a Galaxy KC 4x4 LE. I haven't seen another Titan on the road around here either. I don't think too many other people have either judging by the number of looks I get. It's pretty fun. But I'm ready to start seeing some more around town.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts