Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day some scuzz stole a few items outta’ my truck after I parked and forgot to lock the door…

For those of u that only speak “woke”:

I left my door unlocked after parking and some poor disadvantaged soul borrowed some items from my truck for an undetermined amount of time….

I cannot find a way to have the doors autolock after exiting vehicle.. Truck will only autolock when you unlock it with keyfob and never enter the vehicle…

·
Premium Member
5,273 Posts
I don’t believe there is a setting for that option. Those woke people need a SERIOUS tuneup so they can see the correct way to live. Sadly after that you don’t need auto locks as you’ll not forget to lock the truck again.
Hopefully the next vehicle that poor cretin enters has a hungry dog inside it.
I forgot to lock mine the other day too and the first thing that came to mind is crap, I can’t believe I did that, what was taken?

Clint

·
Registered
907 Posts
Maybe there is a setting on nissan connect? Also, if you realized you forgot or just want to double check you can use the app on the phone?

·
Registered
'22 ZL1/Leaf Sold ---> '21 PR '20 P4X '06 SE '16 SS <---
2,118 Posts
That sucks. I have that feature in my Camaro and to be honest I would much rather get the audible beep/horn of acknowledgment that my doors are locked. I will sometimes go to press the door lock button on the handle out of habit and come back to my car hours later to find that the doors were unlocked. What was stolen? The issue I have with these pieces of **** is that they typically steal just enough that it might cost you more to make a claim with the insurance company than it costs to replace the part. Here's a story this week locally that might help make you feel a teeny tiny bit better. Dallas Man Confronts Catalytic Converter Thief: ‘We're Sick of This'

It looks like he took a tire iron to the POS thief. That news link says that the Toyota Tundra is one of the most targeted vehicles. At least the competition may keep people away from the Titans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts