Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driving around the park on a nice sunny day, looking all cool and thinking that you're the only Red/Black/or whatever color Titan that's within range. then, from a distance, you see the same colored truck heading your way and you suddenly feel uncool. boo-hoo-hoo.

well, that happened to me a couple of days ago. i was trying to impress these nice looking females with my ride, when some old guy was hauling a bunch of bicycles and his kids in a Red Titan just like mine. worst of all, he pulled up next to me and said "nice truck sonny." then, like i said, i suddenly felt uncool.:crying: :crying:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Post pics of the old guy and his truck or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why? are you into old guys?:dunno:

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Well that sucks for your cool factor, but I can't help but laugh at the other comments so far!! Sorry man!! :upsidedow :jester:

·
Registered
120 Posts
i hope you know there's little kids who are wannabe-Titan owners that browse this forum.:bangit:

·
Registered
108 Posts
:upsidedow If you had the "rare" Majestic Blue, this wouldn't happen to you. :rockon

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
bconne1 said:
Post pics of the old guy and his truck or it didn't happen.
Can we settle for pics of the "nice looking" females to make this legitimate?
I have a Titan and am getting old so those items are not important to me.

Clint

·
Premium Member
73,335 Posts
some son of a ***** had the balls to buy the same color titan as me and live in the same county... it's on!

haha in all honesty, when i see another titan just like mine (rare occasion for sedona's) it just makes my brain work harder to think of mods and make my titan MINE.

quite crying and customize SONNY! (then again, you could be strapped for cash like me and do lil things here and there)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
That why I got a green one! to be cool!:jester:

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I see my truck all the time (I think red brawn must be most common). I don't have that problem though cause I'm sitting up 6" higher, rolling on 35's, and have somewhat rare N-Fab steps (don't see them on many trucks at all, let alone another TITAN).

Oh and posting some pics of the hotties is not a bad idea either!

·
Premium Member
92,279 Posts
I feel your pain. I don't seem to have this problem... But then, with all the billet and stainless I've added to mine, I don't think I ever will.... :D Just please don't tell us you had the same problem at your prom with someone wearing the same dress... :huh:

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I usually look at the package options the other guys have. It's rare to see an LE in Texas. Now if I had the Nav system then I'd really be diffrnt...Too bad everyone and thier mom has a silver titan now days, but the two dealerships in SA always ask where I got the LE from....

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
you haven't been to so cal. smoke titans are like the most common color here. that's why i did my truck differently. seems like guys here recognize my truck amongst so many.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
rcantu said:
you haven't been to so cal. smoke titans are like the most common color here. that's why i did my truck differently. seems like guys here recognize my truck amongst so many.
Exactly! Same thing in Central Cali... I chose silver, however just about half the Titans running around that I see are silver too, so.... Mod, mod, and mod some more! Booyah! only one Titan like mine running around now, and I get a lot of, "dude, that's a nice looking truck..." I'm waiting on my new front emblem and that'll definitely set it aside from the rest... pic to come, however there is a slight delay... http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-problems-dealer-service/55882-engine-sounds-bad-06-cc-w-22-5k-miles.html

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Blue Thunder said:
:upsidedow If you had the "rare" Majestic Blue, this wouldn't happen to you. :rockon
Wrong!!
I have an SE CC, and there is a guy that rides around very close to where I live that has an LE CC, both Majestic Blue!!!!!:upsidedow :smoke:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts