Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am Looking In To Getting A Set Of Mickey Thompson Mtz Tires For My Titan Size 325/60/18 Or 33 X 13.50 18 What Ever You Want To Call It. I Just Want To Know How Good Are These Tires And How Long Will They Last. I Really Do Alot Of Offroading In Sand But Sometimes But Not Often Mud. Will Appreciate Any Input Befor I Buy The Tires I Just Dont Want To Spend A Grand On Something That Is Going To Su*k

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ tires on my Titan. The size is 285/70/17 and is the stock tire size with the off road package. When I was shopping for tires I went to the best wholesaler here in Denver, Performance Wheel and Tire. I thought I was going to buy the Pro Comp all terrain or the BFG all terrain. He recommended the MT'S over both. Pro Comp does not have the R and D and he said BFG had a good but very old tread design. I used to have the BFG's on my Jeep and they were great.
Not sure how this tire is in the sand, but it kicks *** in the snow and is VERY quiet. They have a very deep tread to begin with and seem to be wearing well. I have never been happier with a tire. Just my first experience with MT but has been a good one so far.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts