Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new guy here, just got my titan yesterday. Anybody else in Utah???

·
Registered
174 Posts
There are a few of us Utahns here...Welcome to the Forum

·
Registered
321 Posts
Are you guys Mormon?? :rofl:

I kid I kid.

I am allowed to mess with Mormons...I lived in northern Utah from birth till I joined the Military in 1999.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
There are plenty of people in Utah!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I live in Utah, but I usually don't tell people...so that they don't start checking my head for horns.

"Trapped in the desert with all kinds of fools..."

·
Registered
144 Posts
IMADOGMAN said:
I live in Utah, but I usually don't tell people...so that they don't start checking my head for horns.

"Trapped in the desert with all kinds of fools..."
Yeah there is kind of a stigma that goes along with living in Utah....but they have great ski resorts there!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I live in Utah, grew up here. Lived away for 25 years, glad to be back. Love the mountains and blue sky. You just have to ignore the funky liquor laws and the fact that there is no separation of church and state.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Galaxyblack said:
I live in Utah, grew up here. Lived away for 25 years, glad to be back. Love the mountains and blue sky. You just have to ignore the funky liquor laws and the fact that there is no separation of church and state.

3.2% beer FTL.

And only being able to get liquor from the state run store. And no kegs.

Doesn't matter. I'm not a huge drinker, anyways. My wife and I are planning to move back to UT after my military stint is over. I knida miss it.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
master_1011 said:
3.2% beer FTL.

And only being able to get liquor from the state run store. And no kegs.

Doesn't matter. I'm not a huge drinker, anyways. My wife and I are planning to move back to UT after my military stint is over. I knida miss it.
thats the benefit of living in Logan, Utah. 20 minutes to the Idaho border for real beer :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Jon_UT said:
thats the benefit of living in Logan, Utah. 20 minutes to the Idaho border for real beer :D
Or Evanston. :thumbsup: GOOD beer and fireworks.....:thumbsup:

I used to live in North Logan for a couple years....then for a year in springfield. Then we moved to Bountiful.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does anybody know how I can get the 2 degree timing mod done? or explain to me what it is.

·
Registered
336 Posts
+1 looking for a dealer willing and able to do the advance. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
304 Posts
me too!! I'm in Provo

·
Registered
138 Posts
Me three I want the advanced too!! I live in SLC

·
Registered
13 Posts
I live in Provo my wife works at the ken garff nissan in orem. i just bought my titan from them a couple of weeks ago, the guys in the shop are really cool and knowledgeable, ill see what they can do about the timing advance and let yall know as soon as i find out.

·
Registered
336 Posts
odie0311 said:
I live in Provo my wife works at the ken garff nissan in orem. i just bought my titan from them a couple of weeks ago, the guys in the shop are really cool and knowledgeable, ill see what they can do about the timing advance and let yall know as soon as i find out.
Cool, thanks for looking into it for us!

I bought my truck, and 4 other vehicles from KG Orem.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Schrute said:
Cool, thanks for looking into it for us!

I bought my truck, and 4 other vehicles from KG Orem.
I also bought my truck and also an Altima from them

1 - 20 of 43 Posts