Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
So for those of you around here that are still interested I talked to the dealership in Orem today and they will do the 2* timing advance for $95. Seems a little steep but atleast we can get it done. I'm wondering if we get a few of us together if they might give us a break on the price?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm in!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ya another one in Provo, Im working with a local shop right across from BYU and they said that they can do it as soon as the head mechanic gets back in from surgery on Wednesday. I dont know we'll see.

·
Registered
304 Posts
jhangs10 said:
Ya another one in Provo, Im working with a local shop right across from BYU and they said that they can do it as soon as the head mechanic gets back in from surgery on Wednesday. I dont know we'll see.

cool see how cheap he'll do it with a few of us there! thanks! I live just down the street

·
Registered
336 Posts
My buddy at work says he's in too.

We both have 08's, hope they have Consult III or whatever the 08's need!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Okay for those of yo ulooking to get this done still I got mine done toay at Tim Dale Nissan in Sandy for $50. They charged a half hour labor but that works for me. I had them do it along with my first oil change and it was still cheaper than the 100 bucks they quoted me at the dealership in Orem.

·
Registered
336 Posts
A big thanks to firulice - I got mine done at TD today also.

The 2* advance is for real. Could definitely tell a difference in the get-up-and-go!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I must just have a scary face. I asked Tim Dahle Sandy to do it, and they gave me the whole "voids the factory warranty" bs... Oh well. Nice to see other Utahn's on here. I know I see GalaxyBlack around town on occasion. I just ordered a shell for my '08. Be sure to wave if you see me around. My 08 has duckhead, and goose stickers on it, with a personalized plate.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Was this recently or some time ago? Maybe you just got the wrong service writer?

If you try again ask for Mark or Eric, one hooked up Firulice with the advance, the other did it for me.

You have two Titans? Nice...

·
Registered
174 Posts
For those of you in the south, I had the timing advance done in St George for $45. I later had a new computer put in on warranty and moved to Orem, need to get it done again. Let us know if the KG - Orem guys come through and figure out what they should really charge....$95 is a little steep

·
Registered
304 Posts
Supastipa said:
For those of you in the south, I had the timing advance done in St George for $45. I later had a new computer put in on warranty and moved to Orem, need to get it done again. Let us know if the KG - Orem guys come through and figure out what they should really charge....$95 is a little steep
Yeah it is steep which is why I went and tried the Sandy one instead... Let us know if you wanna come out-off roading with us next time!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I saw the post with pics from your last off roading trip...looks like fun, where were you guys at?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thanks for the TD sandy update. has it effected the gas milage + or - ? and was it worth the time wasted at the dealer to have it done?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Supastipa said:
I saw the post with pics from your last off roading trip...looks like fun, where were you guys at?
I live in Provo down the street from wills pit stop and Schute lives in Lehi. We hit hogs hollow which is the foothills up in alpine wed night which was a lot of fun and then spent hours yesterday getting the trucks clean. Le t us know if you wanna come play too!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Schrute said:
Was this recently or some time ago? Maybe you just got the wrong service writer?

If you try again ask for Mark or Eric, one hooked up Firulice with the advance, the other did it for me.

You have two Titans? Nice...
It was about 2 months ago. Mark was the one that refused. I had Shane at the Murray store take care of it for me! Yeah, I have two Titans, but I am in the process of selling my 05 to my cousin.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm from logan. I haven't been on here for a minute. I see Titan's everywhere, lifted, lowered, and stock. It would be nice to have a meet. I still haven't met my goals of getting a lift LOL.

I would like to get to know everybody and see some of those lifted titan upclose haha. I've had my titan for about 3 years now with no regrets, haven't looked into another truck, or any complaints about my titan.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Supastipa said:
Those pics were taken at Five Mile Pass, west of Eagle Mountain and Cedar Fort.

·
Registered
336 Posts
poker_irwin said:
would any of u guys like to meet in wyoming sometime? lots of nice trailes in evanston wy. and good beer. ha ha.
I've seen pics of trails in your area on other forums. They did look like some nice trails. A meet sometime this summer out your way would be cool. Do you have any pics of trails out there?

·
Registered
336 Posts
SmoKedOuTtiTan said:
I'm from logan. I haven't been on here for a minute. I see Titan's everywhere, lifted, lowered, and stock. It would be nice to have a meet. I still haven't met my goals of getting a lift LOL.

I would like to get to know everybody and see some of those lifted titan upclose haha. I've had my titan for about 3 years now with no regrets, haven't looked into another truck, or any complaints about my titan.
We lived in Logan from 98-01. We liked living there, nice place!

I agree, a meet would be cool.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts