Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in need to sell some stuff so i can get the mom off my back about some money I owe her. I have a Tippman A-5 Paintball gun, that has never been played with in a battle. Its had like 200 paintballs shot through it off of my backporch. Its 10 out of 10 Cosmetically and Functionally.This is a very good gun, known to the paintball world. Its mainly used in like Woodsball and stuff,but it is pretty good in arena too. I bought it for 275 by itself last year. Its in the original box sitting on my shelf collecting, and the book and everything has never even been opened. Im selling it with a Good Mask, and 2 20 Oz C02 tanks which are used, but still work perfectly. Ill also throw in 500 or so paintballs, and like a cleaning squeegee and stuff. Thats seriously Nearly $400 all together, and its like brand new. Im asking 175+Shipping OBO. Or I might would trade for somethin, who knows?!! I will provide pictures on request.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Do you like totally like talk like you type, cause that would be like really like annoying and stuff or something?

Bump for the sale, A5s are fun.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fixed some of it. Happy? I was having difficulties trying to think how I wanted to explain it, so i was typing it as it came to my mind.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
That's a nice gun!

I recommend that you post links to it from sites that have it so that people can see all the options it has.

Then I would do the search feature on this site so that you can find the other link that shows how many others have an interest in paintball and post your gun with that thread as well...:cheers:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I play, not in the market for a gun. Wish I did have 175 laying around Id get it. Good gun really good price lots of upgrades for this gun. Does it have the response trigger?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No It Does Not have the response trigger. I meant to put that I bought the gun with hopes of playing alot with it , and upgrading it. All of my friends were playing paintball like 2 days a week atleast, and the weekend I got it I was in a car wreck and was all banged up for a while. When I got well they had quit playing paintball, so It was never used. Thank you for the recommendations to help me sell it. Here is a link to a good detailed summary of the A-5.http://pbplanet.com/guns/?gun=78 This really is a very good gun and will NOT chop paint. The Cyclone Feed system is really very great. I have found where you can get the gun for like 220 now online. Keep in mind that I have a mask that I paid like $80 for at a Paintball store in a town nearby. It will completely keep the glare of the sun down, and wont fog up. Then the 2 20 Oz Co2 Tanks which sell for like atleast $12 each, and like a $20 Box of paintballs. I am willing to trade for stuff for a Titan. I would like to have a good radar detector, or like a Throttle Body Spacer + Cash, or a CAI.

·
Registered
940 Posts
will send pm might be intrested...

·
Registered
940 Posts
im intrested ,sent pm ,send me pics thanks:gunz:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Good luck with the sale, I tried sellin my gear a while back here to no avail. The topman A5 is a bad azz gun, especially combined with the flatline barrel and the response trigger. I was going to pick it up originally, until I saw my osiris (can you say 37 bps????)...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am uploading pictures as we speak.

·
Registered
940 Posts
hey your inbox is full ,u have to delete some to get more private messages, but just wondering if u got a chance to get those pics thaks alot

·
Registered
940 Posts
nissane2w said:
sounds good thanks

·
Registered
940 Posts
nissane2w said:
any luck with those pics?

·
Registered
940 Posts
still waiting for a response.............:boxing:

·
Registered
940 Posts
nissane2w said:
2 weeks later and the dumb seller never even answers a pm or a post.. thanks a simple response would have benn nice.... some guys .....:fu:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Yellomantis said:
osiris (can you say 37 bps????)...
When you get a gun that shoots that many, there's no skill needed anymore IMHO. Might as well bring a gallon of Sears paint out on the field and throw it at someone.

I now wait for some fields to play games in which limited ammo is brought out so that the game (unless you're playing speedball) is about actually aiming the gun, group tactics, and gasp strategy...

Ahh the days when a Model 68 Brass Eagle Nightmare and PMI Tracer with silencer ruled the fields...:bouncy:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I haven't played in 8 years. I use to play at least once a week for a good
9 yrs. I was on a good team and did some traveling. We won a few tournaments and then had some we didn't even make the cut. It was a lot of fun. I got married and 3 yrs. later was done with it. It was time to move on to something else. I remember my first ten man tourney I think 8 of us went out there with pump guns. We came in last out of ten teams. My team broke up after that. I was on one more before I found the right team. I was on it right up to the end. Yep, paintball was lots of fun.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Titanblk07 said:
I haven't played in 8 years. I use to play at least once a week for a good
9 yrs. I was on a good team and did some traveling. We won a few tournaments and then had some we didn't even make the cut. It was a lot of fun. I got married and 3 yrs. later was done with it. It was time to move on to something else. I remember my first ten man tourney I think 8 of us went out there with pump guns. We came in last out of ten teams. My team broke up after that. I was on one more before I found the right team. I was on it right up to the end. Yep, paintball was lots of fun.
I've certainly put paintball on the back burner as well to make room for Titan toys...

We took a 10 man team into a factory tournament and won second place-all with pump guns and stealth. three levels/point blank range so that cancelled out all the machine guns out there. We beat the local team. The team that beat us by a few points was made of SWAT guys who asked us if we were police too!

A silencer is far more deadly than shooting 30+ paintballs and giving away your position when you're on level three shooting down onto the warehouse floor...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts