Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking of putting headers back on once I get my S/C issues resolved. Stillen long tubes came off because of leaks, but before the leaks started I had a huge loss of torque and H.P. with the headers. I'm wondering if my Borla dual cat back was the cause of the loss of torque and H.P. My question is should I put the repaired set of Stillen long tubes back on and try to run with high flow cat's to maybe increase the back pressure some. The borla muffler is a 2 in 2 out design with 2" piping out the back. Maybe I just need a new muffler, 2 in, single out with 3" piping out the back. Any ideas?
Happy Thanksgiving:cheers:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kuntao and Qship- Did you guys experience performance gains with the longtubes? I expected some loss of torque at the low end, and more H.P.at the top. But what I got was a huge loss of torque and horsepower throughout the powerband. I wonder if my cat back system is to blame. With the stock manifolds and cats, it's a freakin' rocket.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.