Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
So, I dropped the truck off at the dealership....now the wait begins....dun dun dun ...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I'm not sure how I feel about this.... Looks like someone at the dealership drove to waffle house.....

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,797 Posts
oh ****!! time to talk to the manager since it was just here for paint stuff, right?

·
Premium Member
4,380 Posts
When on the extremely rare occasion I take a vehicle to the dealer, I write on the service ticket VEHICLE EXPRESSLY MAY NOT BE REMOVED FROM PREMISES FOR ANY REASON.
It also puts it on their insurance because when you sign that order your giving them permission to operate the vehicle. I don’t check it and I cross it out. They wreck and you’re on the hook.

Clint

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Just called to speak to my advisor and was told that they're on a "test drive". I'm not 100% concerned yet but that being said, anyone else find humor in the fact that there's an "Awful House" near the intersection of "Brown Trail" and "Deuce Drive"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
Just called to speak to my advisor and was told that they're on a "test drive". I'm not 100% concerned yet but that being said, anyone else find humor in the fact that there's an "Awful House" near the intersection of "Brown Trail" and "Deuce Drive"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And a sonic!

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
142 Posts
You’re weak if you don’t….😉

·
Registered
387 Posts
Did you ever get concerned? I would’ve been hot🤯

Reactions: TitanSSOul

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Did you ever get concerned? I would’ve been hot🤯
Well, the dealership is across the street, so I can't help wonder if maybe parked it in one of their overflow lots. I may consider driving near the dealership with the 2nd keyfob and see if I can find exactly where it's parked.

That's one reason I'm tempering my concern.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
166 Posts
Well, the dealership is across the street, so I can't help wonder if maybe parked it in one of their overflow lots. I may consider driving near the dealership with the 2nd keyfob and see if I can find exactly where it's parked.

That's one reason I'm tempering my concern.
That's new. Titan stalking.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
That's new. Titan stalking.
Well I do have to keep an eye on my baby. Which reminds me, one of the local Volkswagen dealerships here has their shop outfitted with cameras. When you take your car in, you can remote into their cameras and watch your car being worked on. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that, and can't imagine how I'd feel about it if I were a tech.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,797 Posts
we get audited yearly by big army. usually two or three times a year they send a team down to make sure we are following the regs and manuals. the auditors stand over you and watch you do everything for a day or two. it doesn't other me as i like to train new people but some people freeze up and cannot do anything with a group of strangers watching them.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
So, I have to be honest, but I don't think they matched the color right, what do you guys think?

It doesn't look like it matches to me....

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
It's for sure a little lighter than it was
Lol, they gave me about $8k off, this one actually has all the bells and whistles. I am fine with the color, not my first choice but I figured with the MSRP off, and the amount they gave me on trade, I was in a good spot. I added about $50 a month which is good as I just finished paying off some items and switched insurance carriers which is saving me about $400 a month.

I do have to complain, the passenger door isn't closing right, and there is a small paint chip on the same door, they're going to have to fix it as they only have 2 other Titans and they're base models. I hope I didn't get into a nightmare, but the service department here is a bit better to deal with as I brought my Titan here before.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts