Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My back part of the rear heated seats are not working. Took it to the dealer and they told me only the bottom part works, not the backs. Can anyone confirm this for me? I believe I feel elements and need to confirm that area works before I take it back in. 2019 P4X. TIA

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks buddy! I think that its definitely odd why it doesnt heat both butt and back but I appreciate the help!

·
Registered
48 Posts
At least the rear seat heaters are reliable unlike the unconventional setup in the front seats. 😒

·
Registered
48 Posts
What do you mean?
The front seat that are heated and cooled apparently use a heater/cooler unit under each front seat that blows air into sections of the seat. There seems to be many owners with issues with them. Mine works about 10% of the time. The dealer says it is working correctly when they check it. There are a few threads here regarding sporadic heated front seat issues.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My front seat heaters suck to the point I stopped bothering with them. Not worth the headache and the dealership will just say they work as designed, same as they did with the garbage heating system not being able to regulate a steady temperature.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My front seats are okay.....they arent what they need to be but I deal with it. The rear seats however, i cant believe that only the butt area works on them. Disappointing to say the least.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Most vehicles that I have been in that have rear seat warmers tend to only do the bottom cushion. Even our old 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe with captains chairs only did the bottoms. It is definitely a cost cutting measure, but they are also banking on that most rear seats are not used on the daily.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My front seat heaters suck to the point I stopped bothering with them. Not worth the headache and the dealership will just say they work as designed, same as they did with the garbage heating system not being able to regulate a steady temperature.
I have a 17 pro 4 XD, I had the front seat blower replaced a couple times, once for not cooling when it was new and once for making a lot of noise like a bearing going out. As far as the heating system, there is a couple bulletins for the temp being so hard to regulate, like freezing at 61 and burning up at 62 when it is cold outside. and another for uneven temperatures between left and right. After having the re-flash for the temp regulation and they replaced an actuator for the difference between right and left vents, it works a lot better, and the seat heats and cools better.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I saw the TSB showing that exact issue with the temperature swing between 61 and 62 degrees and they still couldn’t figure it out. Then they said it’s operating within parameters and left it.

I get it’s not the end of the world, but it is super annoying having to constantly adjust the temperature every two or three minutes on a couple hour drive because there is such a large temperature change.

I haven’t noticed a difference in temperature from driver and passenger side, but I’ve never looked either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts