Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Driving my truck around I've come to realized the OEM exhaust is near silent. All the noise you hear is intake noise. I really don't want a ton of intake noise, but a little more volume from the pipes would be nice.

I'm thinking about a Corsa catback and no other mods. I've had great experience with Corsas on my Corvettes of the years in that they do what they're supposed to do.... not drone at cruise.

Thoughts?

-Brian

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
That will work just fine.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so too... anyone actually do this?

My research on here shows that these trucks make a ton of intake noise with aftermarket intakes. Even with the stock intake in place it's prominent to the point I can tell it'd be annoying w/o the OEM setup. Seems like they needed to incorperate a larger helmholtz resonator on the intake tube, but maybe they did that on purpose do make the truck sound tough?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
ya i had stock air intake with my banks cat back for a very long time. but my opinion on my truck is the louder the better so i hooked it up with a nismo intake...that opened everything up and it is loud.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Corsa is probably the top of the line for exhausts with its quality design and no "drone" guarantee. Downside is they come at a hefty price.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ I'll just keep an eye out for a used system.

·
Registered
766 Posts
See my sig...went with a JBA exhaust, no intake as of yet.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
i have stock exhaust, JBA headers and spintech muffler and it sounds awesome....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts