Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced their Halogens or HID's with LEDs in the low beam 9006 yet? Want to see who makes the best replacement brand.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I purchased Car Rover LED Headlight Bulbs from amazon, they were expensive, and very bright. I blinded few drivers, so I returned them. Planning to put Projector lights.
note : All these LED lights on the original housing are illegal for street usage

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
If you blind a few drivers just adjust them a bit lower. There's no possible way you'll be able to avoid blinding everyone, everywhere, in every car. It's physically impossible based on beam focus, height of our trucks, height of other cars.

I've had my LED's in for about a year and have adjusted them to where I'll only really blind someone if I'm topping a hill and they're driving toward me (which happens with 99% of HID's in the correct projectors as well).

I can't help it if you choose to drive a car where your head is 3 feet off the ground and my headlights are higher than 3 feet. You're going to get blinded by every truck out there regardless of headlight bulb. Example: My dad's MR2 was basically a go kart with a big engine. Sitting in his car your eyes were level with the tops of my tires (33"). Almost every light was blinding in that thing because you sit so low.

·
Registered
138 Posts
the super bright LED from retrosolutions is the way to go, love them! plus they were or are on sale for a great price
i do a lot of early morning/night driving to and from work, they are the brightest lights ive had to date, and no oncoming traffic has ever flashed me back

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
2stroke led from Morimoto. Have them for my high beams (9005)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts