Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, sort of a longshot, but has anyone ever gone to a taping of the price is right? Im going to a taping on the 24th and looking to see if anyone has any pointers. Ive been reading on Yahoo answers (or whatever its called) that some people line up the night before! So anyone ever gone?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
what the hell is it with the price is right lately!?! haha my friend outta the blue yesterday said he was going to the show Today. havnt talked to him but i heard they left @ 4am and when they got there their was a line from people waiting over nite and they couldnt get in(even though the had already got tickets)!! WTF??!! i didnt even know Bob Barker was still alive lol.

·
Registered
679 Posts
If you're not a trashy chick with HUGE bouncy boobs you have no chance of making it on stage... I can't believe Barker is still alive.... he was old 20 years ago!

·
Registered
561 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Heads up! A freind of mine made it on stage. He got screwed on having to pay taxes on all that he won. The IRS screwed his credit for quite awhile too.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Brundy said:
Heads up! A freind of mine made it on stage. He got screwed on having to pay taxes on all that he won. The IRS screwed his credit for quite awhile too.

of course you have to pay taxes, you think it's all free ?

I kno 2 people that have made it, make sure you wear a crazy shirt if your not in the service. Also, both my friends got there the night before. That is very important to do if you want to make it.

Good luck

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
Buy a vowel! Buy a vowel!! Oh wait.... wrong show. :bangit:

I always hated when the person would bid $1 above the other people. That's so lame.....

·
Registered
952 Posts
I got picked to go to the bidding row way back in 1995 :cheers: .... They give everyone a short interview before entering the seating area, just to get a feel for you're Attitude and enthusiasm. I got picked because I was wearing a funny Vest and jumping around in line to get people hyped up :jester: I was going to do the ARSENIO HALL if I made it on stage lol

·
Super Moderator
159,622 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,118 Posts
Same vid as above carbeaux!!
Pay attention!!

For advice........make yourself some boobs act borderline crazy and wear a stupid shirt!
Then kiss Bob when you get on stage!

·
Premium Member
92,254 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts