1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
191 Posts
Never off ebay, but I got all four rotors, slottted, dimpled and 4 sets of pads at brakeperformance.com. for $410 including shipping .Put them on the other day...thumbs up

·
Registered
157 Posts
I ordered a set just like this today for 217.58$ and free shipping but from another vendor, I'm not expecting anything thing better than autozone stuff so i shoudn't be let down.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to bump this.

I got my ebay brakes and rotors 2 days ago. The rotors are made by Powerstop, slotted and drilled. The pads are ceramic Evolution. Bottom line is these parts are better IMHO than what you get from Nissan. And more cost effective also.

All 4 wheels, pads and rotors for $200.00. I was impressed by the quality of the rotors, the store has 100% positive feedback. Here is a link to the store if anyone cares. Drove around all day with them and no judder, no squeals...

eBay Store - Brakemotive:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm going to bump this.

I got my ebay brakes and rotors 2 days ago. The rotors are made by Powerstop, slotted and drilled. The pads are ceramic Evolution. Bottom line is these parts are better IMHO than what you get from Nissan. And more cost effective also.

All 4 wheels, pads and rotors for $200.00. I was impressed by the quality of the rotors, the store has 100% positive feedback. Here is a link to the store if anyone cares. Drove around all day with them and no judder, no squeals...

eBay Store - Brakemotive:

I got mine from the same seller and not a single problem yet, it stop better than it did with the nissan parts for sure.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How are these rotors and brakes holding up? Wondering how many miles you have gotten out of them. Any warp?
They are holding up great. I have about 25k on the pads and rotors and no warping. The pads are ceramic and brake dust is not an issue. I checked the pads when I had my tires installed a few weeks ago and they seem to have about 50% left.

For all 4 wheels, this price cannot be beat. I'm sure the frozen rotors and Hawk pads are superior, but for non-performance replacement, these are just fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was thinking with going with Stillen Rotors but if these are working. The price is right. I do have a lot of hills in my area I have all stock on right now with 46000 on it with about 25% left on the pads and my rotors are geting a little warp a thought i would just replace the if I am doing pads. 05 with off road.

·
Registered
157 Posts
It's been almost a year and maybe 15k miles and I have yet to have a problem and they use plenty of salt on the roads in western Ma.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have a 05 and was wondering if I ordered the ones from brakemotive for 03/05 would they be the older out dated size that everyone had trouble with? I ordered the slotted and drilled rotors with pads F+R for $204.95 free shipping.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a 05 and was wondering if I ordered the ones from brakemotive for 03/05 would they be the older out dated size that everyone had trouble with? I ordered the slotted and drilled rotors with pads F+R for $204.95 free shipping.
I think for 05's ,we need this one. Please correct me if I got it wrong.

Nissan Titan 04 3/05 Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors F+R: eBay Motors (item 290467816546 end time Sep-23-10 14:29:26 PDT)

Try to click "See Compatible Vehicles"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Look on your driver door at the bottom and you will have a sticker with the specs of the truck your vin# and your Manufacture date my truck is an 05 and was made 04/05 so I orderd the kit for 03/05/06/07 this will help with ordering.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Look on your driver door at the bottom and you will have a sticker with the specs of the truck your vin# and your Manufacture date my truck is an 05 and was made 04/05 so I orderd the kit for 03/05/06/07 this will help with ordering.
I bought my truck used and I cant find this sticker that everyone is talking about.
:read:
Is there any way I can find out what is the manufacturing date of my Titan?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bought drilled rotors off canada E-Bay for a 05 Murano a few years back.. bought the ceramic pads from Autozone.. Put 20K on them before I traded up for an 09 Mo.. No problems

When the T needs brakes I'll do it again

1 - 20 of 34 Posts