Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Titan is gonna need new rubber soon and I’ve chosen to go with Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/70R18, I’m still stock suspension wise and don’t want no problems with rubbing and what not. Then I found Pitbull Tires and I really like the Growlers AT but unfortunately don’t offer any to fit an 18" rim, in their news section it says 22 new tire sizes coming out in the next few months maybe Ill wait and see and wear these crappy Goodyear’s down to baloney skins. Check em out http://www.pitbulltires.com Any feedback is greatly appreciated
-Brian

·
Registered
67 Posts
i have a friend at work that rides copilot for an off road race team that is sponsored by pitbull. the person that he gets the tires from said he wouldnt recommend running them on the street. he said 80% off road 20% on road okay but for most daily drivers they would be way to noisey. they are really meant for the serious rock crawler. however you might be the only one with the pitbulls on your titan bonus for you. i have the terra grapplers they are ok. good luck with whatever you decide

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
My Titan is gonna need new rubber soon and I’ve chosen to go with Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/70R18, I’m still stock suspension wise and don’t want no problems with rubbing and what not. Then I found Pitbull Tires and I really like the Growlers AT but unfortunately don’t offer any to fit an 18" rim, in their news section it says 22 new tire sizes coming out in the next few months maybe Ill wait and see and wear these crappy Goodyear’s down to baloney skins. Check em out http://www.pitbulltires.com Any feedback is greatly appreciated
-Brian
Did you read the website? First those tires are biased plys, not radials, second they're directional which can reduce rotational options...
You were looking at true A/T type tires, why would you now consider such an aggressive tire which diminishes the street ability a bunch?

Please don't give the same answer a 13 yr old would..."but they look so bad-a$$..."

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Unless you live for off roading and don't mind the noise and harsh ride for the occaisonal drive on the road, you will hate those tires. There are much better options out there. If you want something more aggressive than the typical AT tire (for looks or ability, that's your right) look at some of the main stream MT tires. I have read many good reviews on the BFG MT, the Toyo's, there is just a bunch out there that will still let you enjoy your truck on and off road. LOUFISH gave you some good things to concider about these tires. You may want to research a little more and good luck.

·
Registered
227 Posts
loufish said:
Did you read the website? First those tires are biased plys, not radials, second they're directional which can reduce rotational options...
You were looking at true A/T type tires, why would you now consider such an aggressive tire which diminishes the street ability a bunch?

Please don't give the same answer a 13 yr old would..."but they look so bad-a$$..."

:lol: i agree

1 - 5 of 5 Posts