Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start my saying:

Hello, My name is John and I am a Titanholic!

I just ordered my Titan, Deep Water Blue King Cab, SE, 4X4, R/F captians pack, off road, Big Tow, Utility bed.

Anyone have a picture of the DWB in a king cab I can drool over until mine arrives?

tnx

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll see if I can get my hands on a digital camera. The Nissan dealership 5 minutes from where I work has an SE almost exactly like the one you ordered (it has the Preferred Package w/ captains rather than the RF pkg) (www.keynissan.com).

I want to buy it, but right now it makes more sense to get the house built, and THEN get my Titan. Besides, I'm all about the locking diff, and it won't be available until April.

But CONGRATS on your purchase. You've ordered an incredible truck in a beautiful color.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, did you get them to come off of MSRP on your order?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1500 over invoice. Which is what I asked for. I could have asked for more, but when everyone else was selling at sticker only (shopped 5 other dealers in 3 states) I think that it was a good deal.

I guess you could get more, but I am happy with the price!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just bought a Titan King Cab SE with the popular package in Deep Water on Saturday and I have pictures of it here on my computer but I don't know how to attach them to this post .I could use some help on that.
But I can tell you that this is one very fast truck!!!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you are typing the message, you can see an IMG button. That will allow you to give the Internet address of your picture. You first need to put it up on the web, put it on your web page space from your Internet service provider.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I really like the looks of that Deep Water

the local dealer hasn't had any in that color yet

I like the Canteen green more than I thought I would

but will wait to see a Deep Water in person

·
Registered
330 Posts
beech, next time park that thing where nobody will hit it.

I've been doing the same thing at Home Depot.

·
Registered
205 Posts
It's hard to figure out what color Deep Water is it seems to change with the lighting. After owning it a few days i've finally figured out that in the shade and at night it is blue. in the bright sunlight it is green. Definately a strange but beautiful color.

I hope that helps you out doghouse.
Well I figured out how to attach the avatar(picture of my truck)
next to my name.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts