1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
314 Posts
those look pretty good, i would get the ones with power and heat. I am also intersted if someone has purcased these before. Also it does help that the website has provided model numbers to match up and model styles (se, pro4x)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Might have to be the first....

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have been looking at those as well for my Armada. I have bought aftermarket headlights and taillights before for other vehicles and I couldn't tell a difference between the aftermarket and the OEM units.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i ordered some so ill let yall know

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
keep us posted for sure!! i am thinking of ordering some bt mirrors also!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
i ordered some so ill let yall know
Have your big tow mirrors come in yet? Really wanna see if these work for you and how well. Thanks.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have your big tow mirrors come in yet? Really wanna see if these work for you and how well. Thanks.
ya i got them on there, the manual ones only came in chrome so i had to bedline the caps, shoulda just forked up the extra $ and gotten the power ones in black...oh well.

fit great, look great, work great. only disappointment was i didnt feel the truck looked as big with the larger side mirrors ;)

i love having the visibility!! makes parking alot easier

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
ya i got them on there, the manual ones only came in chrome so i had to bedline the caps, shoulda just forked up the extra $ and gotten the power ones in black...oh well.

fit great, look great, work great. only disappointment was i didnt feel the truck looked as big with the larger side mirrors ;)

post some pics if you can! :redblob"

Reactions: scdude37

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i second his motion

·
Registered
1,047 Posts

hey did you ever get any pics put up of these? and how well they work?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry it took so long, they are a little dirty but heres a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
look nice! Which ones exactly did you get?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
sorry it took so long, they are a little dirty but heres a pic
wow those look great. and awsome looking truck man! love the color and the one piece black grill!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
5 Posts
so did you go with the ones from 1aauto.com? or where did you purchase them. and any troubles with them so far? any weird vibrations while driving?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts