Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm thinking of getting one too. From what i heard on other posts that nissan did a good job on the flow of the air coming in so i don't think i would waste my money on an intake for a couple of more horses.

·
Registered
10 Posts
K&N filter

vizsladog44 said:
Just looking for a little more flow for my truck.Better gas mileage would be good as well.
I Just installed K&N drop in air cleaner along w/ bug shield. There is definately an improvement w/ the hesitation when accelerating. I've used K&N's on my Harleys and truely beleive a wet/oil based filter is better. There isn't a noticable horse power improvement and I haven't driven enough to check the gas milage improvement ? The fiters are good for 100k miles so in my opinion worth the $50 investment.-Troy

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
I too just ordered one for mine along with the billet grill and the wind visors and front hood protector. They should all be coming in this week.

Chris
Which billet grill did you get and why? I am trying to decide. Have you seen any pix of the Trentz (or however it is spelled)?

Which wind visors? Are they smoke or clear?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
Thanks guys,looking foward to the rest of your reviews.

Can these filters be bought at pep boys???I got one for my car there.
No, not yet, pepboys doesn't have the part numbers for any beginning model year 2004. they wont get them until june or july. I checked for
BugflectorII
K&N Filter
Ventvisors
Westin Nerfbars

·
Registered
222 Posts
I ordered my drop in K&N from pep boys online store...it showed up in 3 days...so far cant tell much difference...maybe 1 or 2 mpg better but havent ran a full tank through it yet. Plus I just got my titan like 2 weeks ago so I havent even come close to the break-in period yet. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
CAPTMRGN said:
I ordered my drop in K&N from pep boys online store...it showed up in 3 days...so far cant tell much difference...maybe 1 or 2 mpg better but havent ran a full tank through it yet. Plus I just got my titan like 2 weeks ago so I havent even come close to the break-in period yet. :cheers:
Huh? I just called them on friday and asked for the same thing. Thats what they told me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts