Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be picking up my used silver titan 4x4 next week. It has 3" leveling lift in the front and 20" rims with terra grapplers. I dont really like them and was thinking about 18" black KMC Rockstars with 33 or 34" Maxxis Bighorns. Im not sure what the black will look like though with silver. I know black rims on black trucks looks good but how about a silver truck.

Lets see some pics.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That looks nice, i have a silver kingcab myself, been thinking of getting some black wheels with a little chrome on them. :upsidedow

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoudPipes said:
That looks nice, i have a silver kingcab myself, been thinking of getting some black wheels with a little chrome on them. :upsidedow
Well before you go buy some new ones Ill send you a pic of the ones Im gonna sell. I should be picking the truck up tuesday and will try to get you a pic after that. 20" black and chrome.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Silver does look good with black wheels.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LoudPipes said:
Well I had to replace my laptop this week so now I am going to hold off on switching wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts