Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of installing a leveling kit on my 07 cc 4x4. Does anyone have any pics they can post?

Maybe before and afters?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,823 Posts
not to be a d!ck, but there are about 10 bizzillion people here that have it. Just search "level" and get ready for the flood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,900 Posts
Cannon00000 said:
Done that. Cant seem to find pics of an 07 cc 4x4
would there be that much difference between an 07 and the million who have an 04-06 been leveled. just wondering.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Cannon00000 said:
Thinking of installing a leveling kit on my 07 cc 4x4. Does anyone have any pics they can post?

Maybe before and afters?


All I can say is the first time you get in your truck after having it installed is you will notice it right away and realize it was worth every penny. I knew before i bought the truck that i was gonna be leveling it, and had bargained with the salesman to have it installed with the deal on my Titan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Titan06RX1 said:


All I can say is the first time you get in your truck after having it installed is you will notice it right away and realize it was worth every penny. I knew before i bought the truck that i was gonna be leveling it, and had bargained with the salesman to have it installed with the deal on my Titan.
Your setup looks really good. What leveling kit is that? If the dealer does the install for you, does it void any part of the warranty?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
160,991 Posts
I'm not 4x4, but hit the link in my sig for a pic or two. I used the PRG kit. Best mod for the money. As for warranty? Maybe, maybe not. If the dealer can show that your kit caused any failure in the suspension, then yes. Many dealers will install these, and in that case I'd think it wouldn't affect any warranty issues. I can't picture any scenario though where a spacer type levelling kit could cause damage. They're quite common and I've never heard of anyone having damage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,143 Posts
Sorry to hack your thread here for a second, but how do you like those Donahoe Coilovers there bbshot? Also, did you modify your rear suspension at all? I'm going to be getting them soon (both the Donahoe coilovers and the Donahoe rears), and i'm just wondering how well they feel to stock non OR suspension. Thanks and again sorry for hacking your thread for this question.

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Juday said:
Sorry to hack your thread here for a second, but how do you like those Donahoe Coilovers there bbshot? Also, did you modify your rear suspension at all? I'm going to be getting them soon (both the Donahoe coilovers and the Donahoe rears), and i'm just wondering how well they feel to stock non OR suspension. Thanks and again sorry for hacking your thread for this question.

:cheers:
I put DR on the front and rear. Greg at PRG sold them to me and did the install. I didn't lift the rear any higher than what is stock 4x4. Front measures 38.5" to the top of the wheel well, rear 39.5".
I think it rides a lot better than the stock Ranchos. Not as choppy of a ride. I can't compare them to the non-OR suspension.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,143 Posts
Excellent, that's all I needed to hear. It sounds like the Donahoe setup is a fantastic way to go to increase the performance of the Titan's ride. Unfortunately, Greg lives about 2050 miles from where I live here in Indiana. So, I'll leave the install of the suspension to either myself, or a trusted company. Any and all information regarding your thoughts of the Donahoe system are very much appreciated. As the time grows near to buying the package, the more excited I am becoming...:teethmast

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,143 Posts
Another question if you don't mind...are the Donahoe's stiffer than the stock shocks? I'm just asking this because I'm not sure if I want to get them if it's going to beat the crap outta me (stiff ride). I work as a project manager/estimator for an excavation company and I'm constantly off road and the stock non off road suspension just doesn't cut it anymore. It bottoms out too fast and when I increase the speed over the rough stuff I feel like my head is going to rattle off. I don't want to do any 4" lift or anything, but I would like to level the ride via new coilovers and rear shocks. Any comments are welcome on this topic to help me out. Thanks fellas. :cheers:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top