Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ebay Link here

I like this LED pattern vs the older honeycomb pattern.
The only thing I don't like is the cheesy round reflector they ended up using.

Post your pics if you have these smoked LED tails.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Don't have those, but they look cool. Go for it.

Reactions: 25370

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Be the guinea pig! My VHT tint is wearing off, so these might be in my future too

·
Registered
264 Posts
These ones have been in the cross hairs since day one. I think saxtitan has the un smoked ones. I quizzed him about them and he had no complaints. I say do it so I can question u about them in a couple months!! Lol

·
Registered
796 Posts
It looks like these are for the 04-07 T's. Anybody know if there was a change for the 08+ T's or are they the same? I don't think they did but just gotta check before I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yeah those round reflectors totally kill the look, why would the manufacturer do that?

·
Registered
796 Posts
I don't mean to jack this thread... but are the headlights the same for all years too?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
The bulbs are the same, but 08+ have a different orange reflector setup. The 08+ have a lot more orange, but I'd bet the rest is the same

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I like this LED pattern vs the older honeycomb pattern.
The only thing I don't like is the cheesy round reflector they ended up using.

Post your pics if you have these smoked LED tails.
WHY????!!!!! WHY DO THEY PUT THOSE LAME LOOKING CIRCLE REFLECTORS in there??? they absolutely ruin those badass tail lights. i just couldn't get them for that simple fact. ugghhh!!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
The bulbs are the same, but 08+ have a different orange reflector setup. The 08+ have a lot more orange, but I'd bet the rest is the same
Ya I know they have alot of orange in them, I still haven't figured out what caused Nissan to do that. But I was asking because I want to buy some aftermarket ones and they have some sick headlights for the older models but when I try and search for my '10, not a whole lot pops up. Again I'm sorry I'm not trying to jack this thread but I gotta know if they are the same!! Front and Rear.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Ya I know they have alot of orange in them, I still haven't figured out what caused Nissan to do that. But I was asking because I want to buy some aftermarket ones and they have some sick headlights for the older models but when I try and search for my '10, not a whole lot pops up. Again I'm sorry I'm not trying to jack this thread but I gotta know if they are the same!! Front and Rear.
they are the same. anything between 04 and 11 will fit any titan regardless of what year it is... headlights and tail lights and any other light for that matter.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Yeah those round reflectors totally kill the look, why would the manufacturer do that?
WHY????!!!!! WHY DO THEY PUT THOSE LAME LOOKING CIRCLE REFLECTORS in there??? they absolutely ruin those badass tail lights. i just couldn't get them for that simple fact. ugghhh!!!
agreed. If the round reflectors were not there, I would consider getting them but they look cheap with them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have them on my truck, but I still didn't like the reflectors so I VHT them.

·
Registered
783 Posts
here are 2 pics of mine. non smoked with LED back-up light. i really love them!! i want to tint them, but haven't had the time to do so yet. everyone who sees my truck really compliments them!!!

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts