Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title states. Anyone here from northwest Arkansas? The wife and I are thinking about moving down to the Fayetteville, Sprindale, Bentonville area. Anyone know this area? Is it a good place to live? Any tips on places to live?

Post up here or send me a PM.

·
Vendor
7,920 Posts
Visited several times and it is a very nice place. A lot of people from my area in NW Louisiana have moved up that way and love it. Scenery is beautiful and lot of very nice lakes and outdoor activities like camping, hiking, canoeing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I lived there for 8 years until October of last year when I moved to Arizona. I lived in Rogers, between Bentonville and Springdale and I loved the area. North Bentonville is beautiful and out of the business area which can get congested..at least for NWA. Springdale is lower income..alot of employees of the Tyson chicken plants live there. Fayetteville is a college town and very cool, but if your older like me, living there has less apeal. Rogers has alot of stuff and constantly adding more. Great house prices, upscale if you want and can afford it and great location. Easy drive to the square in Bentonville and only 20 mins on the freeway to Fayetteville. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks kpgodevils! That really helps. Seriously. I am interviewing for a job in Fayetteville on Monday. I think the wife has a couple areas narrowed down that we are going to look at this weekend. We are also going to look at Beaver Lake too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I just joined today from NE central AR! Fayetteville is a great place to live! A very pretty place and of course home of the Razorbacks! Don’t know about local residential properties but I do know it is pricey as far as Arkansas prices go!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts