Nissan Titan Forum banner

Anyone here own their own business?

2K views 32 replies 22 participants last post by  P's Titan 
#1 ·
Anyone? :king:

#10 · (Edited)
Got more replies then I thought. Well basically, I have been working for this payment processor for two years now. Worked my way into the position to where I can basically write any rate at any price. I have a few other friends' that I have switched over from other processors and saved them money.

Not trying to advertise or anything, as I am not a sales rep, just thought since alot of you guys know me, from meets, I figured I would throw the idea out to you guys. I wont solicit you guys, so no pressure. If you are interested, hit me up.

We do all sorts of payment processing. Got a question, just ask

#11 ·
Been an independent consultant on/off for the last 20 years. Occasionally I will accept a full time job from a client if the money is right and move on after a few years. Right now I am working for myself out of my house for a client in California.

#12 ·
TitanZX said:
Got more replies then I thought. Well basically, I have been working for this payment processor for two years now. Worked my way into the position to where I can basically write any rate at any price. I have a few other friends' that I have switched over from other processors and saved them money.

Not trying to advertise or anything, as I am not a sales rep, just thought since alot of you guys know me, from meets, I figured I would throw the idea out to you guys. I wont solicit you guys, so no pressure. If you are interested, hit me up.

So what is this I'm not quite understanding?:dunno:

#13 ·
Kind of.
I actually wrote off part of my Titan last year on the tax bill, and will do so again this year.

First time I ever got to write anything off. Take care of your tax person, and they will take care of you.

#14 ·
gadget74 said:
I'm glad to see this information accumulating.......for what reason???? who knows......
Ummm,
You need a new tax consultant.

#16 ·
Barratt said:
will a 20/10 in rim fit under a leveling kit ?

thanks
Only if you own your own business.

#17 ·
We have nothing to do with taxes or tax consulting.

What we do is set business owners up with a merchant account so that they are able to accept Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover. We can also set merchants up with gift cards, loyalty cards, check conversion, check conversion with guarantee, ebt, ect....

Basically, we are turning into a cashless society as I never have cash on me, not even a dollar bill. Everything is going to credit and debit cards.

Sorry for not explaining it a little better

#18 ·
Well...I tried to open a whorehouse....Couldn't get anyone to work for me....tried to run it by hand.....Didn't last long, wasn't pretty.....HAHAHAHA J/K (old joke i've heard)....:eek:ral:

#20 ·
TitanZX said:
We have nothing to do with taxes or tax consulting.

What we do is set business owners up with a merchant account so that they are able to accept Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover. We can also set merchants up with gift cards, loyalty cards, check conversion, check conversion with guarantee, ebt, ect....

Basically, we are turning into a cashless society as I never have cash on me, not even a dollar bill. Everything is going to credit and debit cards.

Sorry for not explaining it a little better
You know that's a sign of the end times! Next we will have chips inserted in our wrists and numbers tattood on us!:eek2:

#21 ·
Barratt said:
will a 20/10 in rim fit under a leveling kit ?

thanks
:rofl: Is there no end? :rofl: They're everywhere! :lol:

#23 ·
tre5 said:
kinda like paypal???
Not really like paypal. Its much different.

You pay outrageous rates with paypal.

Paypal is all online. If a customer wants to pay, they first have to have a paypal account. Secondly, they have to log on and pay that way rather than going to the merchants location, like 7-11 and swiping it like a purchase.

We can do online shopping carts, or if you have a store front, we can set you up with a credit card machine.

Just shoot me a PM and I can go into further detail about your type of business.

#24 · (Edited)
TitanZX said:

are you PCI compliant? what about archiving payment card data?

#25 ·
Energizer said:
are you PCI compliant? what about archiving payment card data?
Yes, we are PCI compliant, or we wouldnt be in business. All merchant processors have to be PCI Compliant.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.