Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to do some bolt on stuff on my truck and wanted to know if anyone wanted to hang out,

Going to buy my rear shackles to drop the rear 2 inches, put in some traction bars, and some work on my stereo :devil:

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I can lend a hand if you want. I don't have any special tools or expertise, but I did install my drop shackles, traction bars and have a little experience with the stereo. Where in Orlando? I'm near Melbourne but if I find a day off with nothing to do I can help

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
180 Posts
gotta say the magic word... (BEER). also might try and just take off the helper spring before purchasing the shackles. that will minus an inch, possibly two.

Reactions: beachside321

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gotta say the magic word... (BEER). also might try and just take off the helper spring before purchasing the shackles. that will minus an inch, possibly two.

:big_grin:

oF COURSE!

Actually I started the party on my own, I have no patience at all :devil: I just put in the helper springs and radio is good to go. I have not noticed any "lift" with the springs in but have noticed a nicer ride...

Going to order the shackles so I can do that in the near future, I will let you guys know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts