Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to order the PRG Mini lift really soon.... I've read that it is pretty simple to install... But I am not very handy at all and never worked on a car or trucks... Anyone in the area who knows how or who has installed one... Will let me know what they charge? PM me or Reply. Thanks!

·
Registered
616 Posts
I went to Nissan of McKinney and had them install the kit. I think they charged about $100 for the install and another 85 plus tax for the alignment afterwards.

I thought that was a pretty good deal considering they are a dealer:jester:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LANDMAN said:
I went to Nissan of McKinney and had them install the kit. I think they charged about $100 for the install and another 85 plus tax for the alignment afterwards.

So you installed the same PRG Mini Lift on it? And it cost you 185? Thanks!

·
Registered
457 Posts
LANDMAN said:

Is this a new mod or did you have it at the last meet?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Gobe3 said:
So you installed the same PRG Mini Lift on it? And it cost you 185? Thanks!
It was a little over $200 with tax and everything. I just did the PRG leveling kit so they may charge you a little more to put in the rear spacers.

·
Registered
616 Posts
dodson914 said:
Is this a new mod or did you have it at the last meet?
I've had it on for almost 2 yrs:jester:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LANDMAN said:
It was a little over $200 with tax and everything. I just did the PRG leveling kit so they may charge you a little more to put in the rear spacers.
Thanks... Gonna give them a call and see what they say .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone have a copy of the Installing Instructions for the PRG Mini Lift? If so a copy would be greatly appreciated, so I can take a look and see if I have anyone is able to install it...... Thanks!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ill do it for 200 including the alignment! I work @ Kaufman Tire in Hurst and Ive done several.
Pm me if intersted.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pm Sent. Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
LANDMAN said:

Thats good to know, considering they are my dealer.

Do you remember the contact name of who you talked too?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts