Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a good off road park to play in... Does anyone in the area know of good spots? I have just read about this place - http : //w w w . s m o r r . n e t / - Feedback? :cheers:

·
Registered
55 Posts
There is a place in Fort Scott Kansas, down near pittsburg. I think its called kansas rocks. Do a search on google. Hope i helped in some way :hi:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked that out and it seems appropriately named. Have you been through there?

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Its a bit of a drive, but check out Tuttle Creek ORV park in Randolph KS. Its like 320 acres and they have jeep meets, a rock garden, mud days there and everything. Check out "Tuttle Creek" on youtube. I'll be going there soon with my quad, maybe this weekend.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could go for a roadtrip this weekend! Is there normally alot of offroad traffic on the weekends?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Its a bit of a drive, but check out Tuttle Creek ORV park in Randolph KS. Its like 320 acres and they have jeep meets, a rock garden, mud days there and everything. Check out "Tuttle Creek" on youtube. I'll be going there soon with my quad, maybe this weekend.
Ya, I'd recommend Tuttle over KC Rocks if your takin your Titan because

A) KC Rocks has very tight trails
B) Tuttle is free

I have been out there a couple of times. KC Rocks is more geared toward jeeps and hard core rigs.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I could go for a roadtrip this weekend! Is there normally alot of offroad traffic on the weekends?
I can't speak for Tuttle because if I make it out there this weekend it will be a first for me. I know that like other ORV parks around, they have event days when a bunch of people might be there. I think last weekend was Mud Bowl up there, so hopefully its calm this weekend. The weekend before last I took the quad to School Creek and found it packed for a hair scrambler event with tons of dirt bikes. Not very fun that day.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is anyone up for a Saturday at Tuttle Creek? I have a few a couple guys with a Powerstroke & Cummings going. I plan on showing them what the Titan can do and would like to check out some of the modded trucks in the area.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Let me talk to my quad riding buddy and fellow Titan owner, to see if he wants to go out there Saturday. My wife just deployed this morning so I need to do something to stay busy this weekend.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me talk to my quad riding buddy and fellow Titan owner, to see if he wants to go out there Saturday. My wife just deployed this morning so I need to do something to stay busy this weekend.

Deployed to where? That would cool if you guys made it! Not sure what time we are heading there... Most likely leave KC early morn with the 2+hr drive. Call my cell 816-204-4092 if you make it out and we'll hook up. Brandon

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I ended up getting Friday night off so I could screw around Saturday, too bad I didn't see this earlier, spent my play cash already. I would love to take a trip up there with the bike and 4 wheeler, haven't been there in a long time. Fun place though, and much better suited for a larger vehicle like the T. Let me know next time you plan a trip there and I'll plan on showing. I've got a friend I need to visit anyways.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ended up getting Friday night off so I could screw around Saturday, too bad I didn't see this earlier, spent my play cash already. I would love to take a trip up there with the bike and 4 wheeler, haven't been there in a long time. Fun place though, and much better suited for a larger vehicle like the T. Let me know next time you plan a trip there and I'll plan on showing. I've got a friend I need to visit anyways.
Do you know if you need a permit to ride there? If so, how do you go about getting one?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Deployed to where? That would cool if you guys made it! Not sure what time we are heading there... Most likely leave KC early morn with the 2+hr drive. Call my cell 816-204-4092 if you make it out and we'll hook up. Brandon
Iraq, but I'll be there with her in about 35 days. Well it looks like were not going to make it on Saturday. We have other things going on, and are planning to ride Sunday.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Iraq, but I'll be there with her in about 35 days. Well it looks like were not going to make it on Saturday. We have other things going on, and are planning to ride Sunday.
Maybe next time...

Which branch are you in? Either way, my prayers for a safe return go to both of you and can't thank you enough for serving your country and defending freedom.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Did you make it out there Sunday? We ended up getting a tour of the park with some guys in Bronco's. I was told on multiple occasions "I had lost my mind" for bringing that truck back there! I have gotta say there were alot of hotties out on quads. Aside from a few scratches, which are being buffed out, the titan exceeded all expectations.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Did you make it out there Sunday? We ended up getting a tour of the park with some guys in Bronco's. I was told on multiple occasions "I had lost my mind" for bringing that truck back there! I have gotta say there were alot of hotties out on quads. Aside from a few scratches, which are being buffed out, the titan exceeded all expectations.
Sure did, and WOW what a work out. That place is huge and very technical. I don't really know how my friend made it through some trails on his sport quad. I have tons of clearance and traction on my 4x4 Renegade, but it was some tough riding. I never had to use 4x4 though. If you came on Sunday I don't know what "Hotties" your referring to. There were several women out there, but none that I would call hotties without some beer in me.lol

I was on one of these..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sure did, and WOW what a work out. That place is huge and very technical. I don't really know how my friend made it through some trails on his sport quad. I have tons of clearance and traction on my 4x4 Renegade, but it was some tough riding. I never had to use 4x4 though. If you came on Sunday I don't know what "Hotties" your referring to. There were several women out there, but none that I would call hotties without some beer in me.lol

I was on one of these..
NoNoNo! We went Sat. and there were quite a few hot chickies. Then again I did have a couple+ beers throughout the day. :ftard:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey, were planning to go back out there on Oct 25th. Thats the last time I ride till I get back in May.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts