Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was just wondering how many fellow TT members there were in my area. I see more and more Titans on the road every day around here. Shout out! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Not close and not an owner yet :huh: but that is a beautiful area of the state you are in...

·
Registered
332 Posts
WOW!! Someone from P-Burgh!!!
Dont live there now, but thats where I call home.
PHS grad, but that was a long long time ago. :)

How long you been there?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I'm from Plattsburgh. I've been in this area since around 1979-80. I graduated from Beekmantown, but I had a cousin who went to PHS. When did you graduate from High School, maybe we played ball against each other.

Fat-Arrow :cheers:

scsTiTan said:
WOW!! Someone from P-Burgh!!!
Dont live there now, but thats where I call home.
PHS grad, but that was a long long time ago. :)

How long you been there?

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Not from P-burgh, but close. I grew up in Syracuse and spent a lot of time on Lake Ontario. Pulled into port in P-burgh once in a while when we went east from Henderson Harbor.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Arrow - Class of 85' and then ran away to the AF. Only been back a couple of times, but still keep in touch with my a buddy who has lived there forever.
Played Soccer and ran track in those days, man I wish I was young again!
Who's your cousin?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I am younger than you, but you may still know my cousin. His name is Jerry Matott. His father owned a flower shop in Plattsburgh, at the time I think it was called Country Expressions Flowers and Gifts. Anyhow, I was in the class of '91 at Beekmantown. Played Football and wrestled. I became a teacher and stayed in the area. Did you serve at PAFB while in the AF? My wifes father served as a police investigator for the AF there. Funny huh, small world.

scsTiTan said:
Arrow - Class of 85' and then ran away to the AF. Only been back a couple of times, but still keep in touch with my a buddy who has lived there forever.
Played Soccer and ran track in those days, man I wish I was young again!
Who's your cousin?

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you haven't noticed by now folks from outside NY think NY only consists of New York city. There is a lot of fun country between the city and Canada. I live in the Lake George region. Not exactly in your backyard but close enough. I got an 05 Titan that I've owned for years and just in the last couple the headaches have started. Strong running 4x4 that loves gas. Set her up with enough traction and I could relocate your house.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm in Plattsburgh since 99. Originally from Southern Vt. Kids all goto Beekmantown. If you ever see a gun metal pro4 on the ferry probably me work in Vt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts