1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I didn't know the were out yet.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hmmm, this won't help you... but I had a set on my 04 Tacoma, even though they technically don't make/mass produce them for that year, and they were great. I got them for leveling purpose, although I put the front a TAD higher than the front.

·
Registered
834 Posts
dut said:
Hmmm, this won't help you... but I had a set on my 04 Tacoma, even though they technically don't make/mass produce them for that year, and they were great. I got them for leveling purpose, although I put the front a TAD higher than the front.
How stiff were they compared to stock?

They have been out since around the first of the year. shockwarehouse.com has them.

·
Registered
647 Posts
07cajuntitan said:
How stiff were they compared to stock?

They have been out since around the first of the year. shockwarehouse.com has them.
My Tacoma didn't have the TRD package (which has stiffer shocks), these felt similar to my stocks.

Hmmm, I heard they only manufactured the 5100s for some company for 00-04. Like if you go to Bilstein's website, you will NOT see them for 00-04. Dunno though. :paranoid: Shock companies are weird like that. Like the SAWs I have from PRG/Greg, they were made 'specifically' for him/his likings.

http://www.bilstein.com/offroad_5100pre.php

1 - 6 of 6 Posts