Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
I wish you would have posted this here sooner. I was in Houston yesterday and would have liked to have gotten it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BigRedTitan said:
I wish you would have posted this here sooner. I was in Houston yesterday and would have liked to have gotten it.
Sorry BigRed...I got back from San Antonio yesterday afternoon and took one big fat nap. I woke up and it was already night time.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
PM inbound

Crap, just noticed the "kingcab" issue. Never mind.... best of luck and a free bump

·
Registered
837 Posts
If you still have it in a couple of weeks, when my time frees up a bit, maybe we can meet up half way. I'm just about ready to start modding the audio.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigRedTitan said:
If you still have it in a couple of weeks, when my time frees up a bit, maybe we can meet up half way. I'm just about ready to start modding the audio.
BigRed, I might be going up there for a training class in a couple of weeks...I'll let you know when I find out.

·
Registered
837 Posts
nguyenhoang said:
BigRed, I might be going up there for a training class in a couple of weeks...I'll let you know when I find out.
That would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chavezpro said:
Im new here but I love to get my hands on that box if you still have it. Please reply to me at [email protected]. I am in DFW but will be in Austin 8/21 thru 8/23, So please reply.
Sorry, I think this is pretty much sold to BigRedTitan. I'll let you know if anything changes though.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thanks Hoang for dropping the box and amp by. It was good to meet you. Thanks for the awesome deal on these. Now I just have to find time to put it all together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts